Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 11:42 am

I thought some of the tests were interesting on OKCupid. Here's only of my results (regarding my use of English).

Other people should post their test results! :D

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

I wonder what affect this will have... :P I have noticed that the guys tend to "score lower" while the women tend to "score higher" - at least if you look at the OKC test results for the site. :)

Last edited by Bloom on 06 May 2012, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 11:52 am

And now for humour...

the Cutting Edge

(52% dark, 42% spontaneous, 37% vulgar)

your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi

My fav part of this test? This line: Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you.

It describes so much more than just my humour :P HA!

>.>

Where is that Kjas... <.<

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 11:59 am

you should put the links to the quizzes along with them so other people can post their results easily from taking them.

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 12:02 pm

But then people would be able to FIND me :P

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:09 pm

how? copy paste the link into a new tab. If it comes up as just the quiz, nothing having to do with your profile, then edit it into your posts

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:13 pm

Bloom wrote:

And who would really care?

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 12:18 pm

Delphiki wrote:
how? copy paste the link into a new tab. If it comes up as just the quiz, nothing having to do with your profile, then edit it into your posts

Ah! I didn't know that. :) Thanks!

bizboy1 wrote:
Bloom wrote:

I thought about ignoring this, but then I thought, "Maybe he really is that [****]!" So here's my answer: ME.

And, really, I'm all that matters when it comes to my personal wants, eh? ;)

Take care!

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:19 pm

bizboy1 wrote:
Bloom wrote:

her, if she values her privacy?

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:22 pm

bizboy1 wrote:
Bloom wrote:

Well her secret identity as Jean Grey would be exposed... so yeah. (xmen was on tv earlier)

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 12:31 pm

Delphiki wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:
Bloom wrote:

Well her secret identity as Jean Grey would be exposed... so yeah. (xmen was on tv earlier)

And you had to pick one of my FAV x-men?! :D How awesome are you? ;)

Here's another test, this time I'm testing the link thing: http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?q ... 8691578702

Outcast Genius

87 % Nerd, 96% Geek, 52% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Congratulations!

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:34 pm

Haha (I clicked on it) it didn't show your profile or anything, but it showed us your results on that page

try getting rid of the user ID part

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 12:40 pm

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

you scored

"ADOLF HITLER
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!"

:?

Bloom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2012, 12:47 pm

Delphiki wrote:
Haha (I clicked on it) it didn't show your profile or anything, but it showed us your results on that page

try getting rid of the user ID part

Righto! Will do!

MXH wrote:
The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

you scored

"ADOLF HITLER
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!"

:?

That Mad Me Laugh so hard :P Thanks for posting that. :)

--

Here's another: http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?q ... 7269924787

Global Nomad (66%)

You scored 66% worldliness!

Breakdown: lifestyle 64% ; attitude 76% ; general knowledge 45%

You are a true internationalist. For you home is not defined by a country but by your family and friends, many of whom are internationalists like you.

In my defense, the "general knowledge" questions were mostly about places I've never been, or have no interest in going to... so! I feel set up :P

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2012, 11:15 pm

Pure Nerd

78 % Nerd, 43% Geek, 43% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 12:26 am

Bloom wrote:
It describes so much more than just my humour :P HA!

>.>

Where is that Kjas... <.<

Pfft, I don't need a test to comfirm that about you!

You called? ;)

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2012, 12:42 am

Your result for The Which Lolcat Are You? Test ...
Ceiling Cat

41% Affectionate, 30% Excitable, 36% Hungry
You are a master of stealth. They never see you coming. But you always see them coming. HEY-O!