Page 232 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235 ... 275  Next

Christopher123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2021, 8:35 am

Candy Crush

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 7:48 pm

Touhou Blue Devil in the Belvedere. I used all the characters to 1cc on normal, my next goal is to do the same on hard difficulty. I tried the extra a couple of times but it's been a while since I've played games, so I think I'm a bit too rusty for that at the moment.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2021, 9:15 pm

I was playing a little bit of Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis last night and the night before, but Idunno...I don't think my friends want to play it anymore, and I don't have much interest in playing by myself (I'm not really into MMOs much, and the game is a lot more like an MMO than the original game was).

It certainly has a lot more BotW inspiration in it than PSO2 did, though.

robotrecall
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Location: In a floating candy house with a flying pet unicorn

08 Jul 2021, 5:04 pm

PS2:
GTA San Andres
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Xbox One:
Yakuza 0
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Yakuza 3 remastered
Computer:
Forge of Empires
iPad:
Smurfs village

addie222
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Aug 2021, 8:43 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Wind Waker. I ended up bidding all my rupees on a treasure chart. Not my best purchase... lol

well I just started playing BotW a month or two ago, do you think I'd like wind waker too? I've really enjoyed playing BotW cause it's right up my alley, plus I can get lost in the game pretty easily since the map is huge

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Aug 2021, 8:53 am

Silent Hill Origins since I've found and repaired my old PSP

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 9:22 am

Batman: Arkham City.

I played through the game, probably about halfway at least, before but it was a pre-owned, scratched-up copy and at one point in the storyline it just consistently bugged and I couldn't progress, which ticked me off.

Got a new copy and recently started again. Fun, but many little things about it frustrate me, like how there's so many controls and moves to learn right off the bat (heh) and how the radio thing is constantly picking up on random conversations and new side missions being introduced while you're just trying to go from one place to the other. I found Asylum a more enjoyable experience overal so far (except maybe the boss fights, which were extremely repetitive).

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 9:45 am

addie222 wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Wind Waker. I ended up bidding all my rupees on a treasure chart. Not my best purchase... lol

well I just started playing BotW a month or two ago, do you think I'd like wind waker too? I've really enjoyed playing BotW cause it's right up my alley, plus I can get lost in the game pretty easily since the map is huge

I think Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess are good options for games to play after BotW, to me they "feel" a lot more similar to it. Wind Waker isn't a bad game (IMO at least), but I just wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to suggest it to someone who has only played BotW.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2021, 9:22 pm

Getting back into Skyward Sword last night =) Will probably play some more tonight.
And here I thought I'd have it finished before the HD remake came out!

On the 3DS, I've been playing SteamWorld Heist. Hadn't played in a while, so it took me a little bit to get back into the swing of it.

addie222 wrote:

Hard to say. I really like WW, I think the sailing is relaxing, but I know a lot of people think it's plodding and boring. And a lot of people think the graphics are too cartoony.

I just think the game is way too easy, but I like everything else about it.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 10:10 pm

The GameCube version of Animal Crossing.

EdCase
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Aug 2021, 3:04 am

Hardspace Shipbreaker
Anno 1800
The Ascent

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 11:56 pm

Estranged

A Doom II megawad, playing in ZDoom on UV difficulty level.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2021, 4:18 pm

Star Trek Online; however, I plan on being more courageous and try my hand at a Dayz, 7 Days to Die, and Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition

SandsOfTheSoul
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Aug 2021, 7:50 pm

Bloodstained :)

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 3:11 pm

I usually get into some Youtuber's playthrough instead of playing. There goes Dodgeball Academia. It has some RPG elements to it and it surprised me quite a bit!!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 3:36 pm

I might play some Sega Rally Revo later.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う