Page 234 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 275  Next

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 2:07 am

Dyson Sphere Program, I never knew what I'd always wanted to do in a game was solve interstellar logistics bottlenecks.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

16 Sep 2021, 8:14 pm

NEO TWEWY, Scarlet Nexus.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

16 Sep 2021, 8:15 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
The new and improved Quake Remastered update.

I went through that on co-op on Nightmare with my two brothers! Then we played Deathmatch. So fun!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:53 am

Alter Ego and Flight Rising.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 4:21 am

FFXIV

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 5:26 am

Chrono Trigger

New Game +

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 7:52 am

I just beat Skyward Sword on Hero Mode, I think I only have a few Zelda games left to (re)beat.
I know I need to re-beat Link Between Worlds...I can't remember if I've re-beaten the Oracle games since BotW came out or not...
And I will probably work on Tri Force Heroes and maybe the DSi Four Swords (I don't have the GameCube one :().

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 1:36 pm

I finished Batman: Arkham City and I've been replaying Arkham Asylum on hard.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:24 pm

Scarlet Nexus; if you play as the female character, Kasane, she might be the most autistic person I've ever seen in a video game, despite not being labeled as such. It's also a pretty fun game, if confusingly Japanesey, if you know what I mean.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 5:34 pm

I have been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, specifically the Blood and Wine DLC. I started playing years ago, and had big breaks before coming back, and plan now to try and finish it entirely, with the play file at about 450 hours. One of the first things I did was get the last upgrade for armor, which had me going through a spreadsheet in converting a lot of random loot I picked up over a long period of time into materials, and spending most of the money I had to deconstruct and forge, which took a long time.

Dox47 wrote:
Scarlet Nexus; if you play as the female character, Kasane, she might be the most autistic person I've ever seen in a video game, despite not being labeled as such. It's also a pretty fun game, if confusingly Japanesey, if you know what I mean.

I have been watching the currently releasing anime, although I have heard that it is not exactly a good representation, like apparently spoiling big parts of the game early on. Also making me feel frustrated that characters could probably solve a lot of conflict by talking to each other instead of being secretive.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 6:31 pm

Superliminal. Extremely trippy adventure / puzzle game, set in an experimental dream therapy centre where "perception is reality".

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 9:59 pm

Horizon Zero Dawn on PC

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

07 Oct 2021, 10:23 am

Just restarted my Pokémon Shield so I could play through in Chinese. Just waiting for the Animal Crossing Direct this month to see whether I will pick that up again to get ready for the Brewster update. :D

Occassionally I log into Guild Wars 2 but I find it hard to stick to a character and I create new ones all the time. xD

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 4:33 pm

Playing Deltarune. I hate the Jevil so much.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 4:35 pm

Lord of the Rings Online

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 7:13 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds, on Hero Mode.
It's pretty brutal, but I'm trying to beat it without dying (so I always load a save instead of "continue"). I racked up quite a few deaths at the beginning though, so if there's a special ending or anything, I won't see it (most games don't, I don't think? ... maybe I should check to be safe...).

It's funny how a lot of monsters kill you with one hit, so I just stock up on fairies and don't really bother with potions. But I just got the blue mail, so that'll make things a little easier.