Page 244 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 275  Next

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 May 2022, 11:04 pm

Ryu ga gotoku 2 for PSP. It's in the Yakuza/Like a Dragon series. I hate fighting games with the exception of the Junior-kun River City Ransom series but the Yakuza series is damn good. I like Shenemue for Dreamcast too but hate the fast button prompt situations.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 8:17 pm

Doom II: Hydrosphere

Why buy videogames when you can download for free a regular supply of good quality stuff via Doomworld/Idgames? I'm currently two-thirds of the way through this very decent 6-level offering. Very enjoyable, perhaps a touch on the easy side - I've only had one death so far in four levels, playing on UV difficulty, but then again, that's in continuous, weapon carryover format.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 9:00 pm

Busy at the moment, but I'm thinking the next game I'm going to play is the Duke Nukem Forever leak B)

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2022, 12:23 pm

just rotating between TLOU2 and Fortnite

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 4:45 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Busy at the moment, but I'm thinking the next game I'm going to play is the Duke Nukem Forever leak B)

Crazy, one of the games I played recently was Duke Nukem 3D. I saw a video of someone reacting joke versions of Duke quotes, and someone reviewing the parts of Duke Nukem Forever, so I decided to play the game that I played as a kid.

I had really been looking for a game to be invested in again. One game I started playing is Winkeltje The Little Shop, which looked like a fun merchant based game. And I was testing waters with Baldur's Gate 1, to see if it is an RPG I could possibly play to the end.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 4:59 pm

Star Trek Online, till I lose my fear of trying out various games and genres.

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2022, 11:48 pm

Civilization 6, since it seems to be the only game I have atm that isn't affected by driver timeouts on my computer again. Uggh, I thought I'd fixed this problem a couple of weeks ago.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 2:51 am

Anomaly Report

A 33-level Doom II megawad by noted mapper 'Valkiriforce'.

I may be improving as a FPS gamer at my advanced age, or maybe this is just a touch on the easier side for a modern Doom megawad, but I've completed 23 levels in just a couple of days on Ultra Violence difficulty, and have only died in about half a dozen of them. I've only made a handful of saves as well. LOL.

This was a map I had a number of problems with, mainly from chaingunners and Mancubuses. The guy who made this YouTube video played it well, but he's obviously done a few practice runs.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2022, 9:40 pm

Golden light

It's so weird. And frustrating. I like it a lot, but I keep dying, and most of the time, I have no idea what's going on.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 8:58 am

Still Elden Ring, and an update I guess, since I had some more time to play it.

Whilst the combat isn't the as good as Sekiro, and it might not feel as...tight, I think it's the best FromSoftware game overall. Also likely the most accessible of the Souls games too, even if it's probably about as difficult. I'm liking the NPCs and characters more than the other Souls games. Thought it was funny that a character is named D. There's also one that you have to get needles for (yes, I have Schizophrenia and I notice coincidences when they come to me). :| The...uh, Jellyfish chick has some good dialogue.

Still playing a dude with a big sword and no shield, because I can't shake the habit of going that way the first time. No doubt I'll go Faith plus another weapon next go, because that's what I always do too. I'm so predictable and unshakable with these things.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 8:47 pm

Magic: The Gathering Arena

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2022, 1:06 am

I just finished a 125 lap dirt race in rFactor.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2022, 9:45 am

Star Trek Online, as it's one of the few games I excel at.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2022, 10:22 am

My son made me hook up the PS2 to play DDR.
I almost made it through two songs =)

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2022, 12:22 pm

Sniper Elite 5. Like Sniper Elite 4 but improved in every way except for character animations.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2022, 9:06 am

Serious Sam 2. I'm trying out the recent update where you can increase enemy spawns in a level and dual wield weapons.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.