Page 237 of 275 [ 4398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 275  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 3:21 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
Earthbound

Niiice.

I really gotta replay that one, I feel like it's been long enough (I was trying to forget a lot of it).

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Nov 2021, 4:43 pm

Jump Super Stars on DS. It’s an anime beat-them up. It’s all in Japanese but thankfully there some English guides that helped me to enjoy the game.

sixthes
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2021, 7:40 am

Minecraft and Undertale.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 4:54 pm

An Eric Andre simulator called Kyle is Famous.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 5:02 pm

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The update still has me hooked. lol

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:53 pm

Far Cry 6. It's got that usual Ubisoft openworld empty calories feeling, but the gameplay loop is still satisfying enough to keep me playing.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:55 pm

Initial Unity

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

mjb4321
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Nov 2021, 11:45 pm

Nothing right now, but waiting for the new minecraft update.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 10:59 pm

Doom II, TNT: Renascence

A reworking of the first ten maps or so of TNT: Evilution, by noted Doom author 'Eternal'. I particularly like his take on MAP04 'Wormhole', which is a big improvement on the original.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:01 am

I might play some rFactor later. I've finally gotten the controls and AI setup well and have a mod I enjoy playing. The cars lap Watkins Glen in 1'44" so they're as fast as anything I've raced before, and I get to drive a Civic that looks almost like mine but with crazy aero and fenders, AWD and a high strung flatplane V8.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

02 Dec 2021, 10:21 am

Pokemon Shining Pearl. ^^ Taking my time with it and having a lot of fun. It's been a long time since I played the original Gen 4 games so I don't really remember a lot of it.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 12:54 am

Just completed Episode 4 of Ultimate Doom from pistol starts in UV difficulty. Have now done the whole of original Doom and Doom 2 in this mode. That wouldn't impress hardcore Doomers who play on Nightmare level or with 'fast monsters', especially as I use freelook and make the occasional save on the tougher maps, but I'm still quite pleased with this! :D

Will look to do the same with Final Doom in the foreseeable future - Plutonia should be a more testing experience...

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 11:49 am

Getting back to the not so new, but is greatly improved Quake. They added a new add-on campaign called Honey.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:49 pm

DeepHour wrote:
Just completed Episode 4 of Ultimate Doom from pistol starts in UV difficulty. Have now done the whole of original Doom and Doom 2 in this mode.

Oof, I don't know about that one. I know Romero tested to make sure all of his maps could be played that way, but...

DeepHour wrote:
That wouldn't impress hardcore Doomers who play on Nightmare level or with 'fast monsters', especially as I use freelook and make the occasional save on the tougher maps, but I'm still quite pleased with this! :D

Time for hardcore mode. No saves, no deaths.
I don't get the appeal of Nightmare/fast monsters...just seems like something id threw in there to troll us.
But I mean, at least it's more interesting than the last-minute Nightmare mode in Quake, which is actually easier than Hard mode.

Aspiegaming wrote:
Getting back to the not so new, but is greatly improved Quake. They added a new add-on campaign called Honey.

Honey isn't new =)
He did revamp it a little for this release, though...not sure how much, I think he mostly just added more detail brushes?

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm

^ E4M2 and E4M6, both by Romero of course, are the two big challenges for a UV pistol starter. I used saves in either case, but now that I've formulated a workable strategy for these maps, I think I could manage to get through them in one go.

Currently doing the first episode of TNT: Evilution from UV pistol starts. Did MAP04 'Wormhole' with 100% kills, items and secrets (no saves), which was v satisfying.

:D

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 12:46 pm

Skyward Sword.