Page 229 of 276 [ 4406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232 ... 276  Next

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 11:31 pm

Animal Crossing New Leaf (yes, the older one, I’ve pretty much run out of things to do in New Horizons and enjoyed it enough that I got the previous game)

Little Nightmares II

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 11:44 am

Neopets

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 5:02 pm

Sudden Strike 4, a World War II Real-Time Strategy game which covers the Second World War in Europe, the Pacific, the Eastern Front, North Africa and the Winter War in Finland.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 4:42 pm

On the console - I've just finished "Terminator: Resistance" and "Yesterday: Origins" and I plan to start playing something new tomorrow - I have eight brand new console games I haven't played so far :D It's going to be "Valhalla Hills", I believe.

On the computer - "The Sims 4" and "Blair Witch".

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 10:04 pm

I just bought a new monitor to remain in vertical orientation, so I've been spending time between Mushihimesama and Touhou Fairy Wars. It's great! I can play with about double the display size I had before compared to horizontal.

The_Wolf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2021, 11:08 pm

Currently replaying GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas at the moment - these two games definitely take me back to my childhood :)

Laeril
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Mar 2021, 9:58 pm

Civilization VI, though not with the newest DLC (New Frontier Pass), sadly.

toadsnail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2021, 10:53 pm

toadsnail wrote:
I'm playing Celeste right now. Really good so far! And I'm not even a big fan of platformers.

Well that was foreshadowing... :lol:

The game feels really well-made, and the first few chapters were fun, but... I am still not a fan of platformers. I should just stop buying them altogether. I guess I bought it because of the soundtrack (it's really good). I ended up playing half of the game with cheat mode on. I would have definitely just rage quit otherwise. Later levels only looked more and more masochistic. The story wasn't for me either.

Now Wingspan. Perfect game to just chill a bit, but still challenging. And you can eat while you play, which is nice. :)

Then next up is Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey. It might be just the right kind of kooky for me. Or maybe not. We'll see...

toadsnail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2021, 11:08 pm

Laeril wrote:
Civilization VI, though not with the newest DLC (New Frontier Pass), sadly.

I got it for free (the base game only) last year, but haven't tried it yet. How did you like it / are you liking it so far?

I've been playing Civ since Civ2 (haven't played any Civ in a while though). I've seen lots of people complaining about the art style in Civ6, I actually thought it was pretty good. The things I heard about the diplomacy system though did make me a little wary.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 5:22 pm

I'm replaying Twilight Princess. I forgot how much I love Coro and his sisters, especially when Coro talks to wolf Link and just calls him a "good pup" instead of freaking out like all of the other NPCs.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2021, 8:32 pm

I started playing Super Mario 3D World on the Switch. I like that I get to play as Peach, reminding me of when I used to play Super Mario 2, I like these games that at least give the option to play as a character like Peach, although Daisy would also be nice. But also not be an easy mode, never ended up playing that one game with Toadette turns into Peachette as apparently it was an easy mode thing. I like these games that allow you to play as the princess too, like be able to be Zelda in Cadence of Hyrule.

I also fairly recently started play Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and I was happy with how Miles' personality fills the game, like how he goes through the air and the music.

I think both of these are examples of why I like some diversity in games. It gets a little boring with so many games being save the princess

@ HeroOfHyrule

Twilight Princess has an interesting aspect as Link and Midna are partners. There is a lot that I like in that game, especially the characters. Also remember that Agitha is also not scared of wolf link.

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 2:25 pm

I'm not playing it, but Zelda : Breath of the Wild is very innovative for Zelda. I was left in awe.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 3:17 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
@ HeroOfHyrule

Twilight Princess has an interesting aspect as Link and Midna are partners. There is a lot that I like in that game, especially the characters. Also remember that Agitha is also not scared of wolf link.

I really like the partnership that Link and Midna have going on. Midna is one of my favourite characters due to that.

I also like how Link can talk to other animals as a wolf. It's a nice detail, and the dogs are super cute whenever he talks to them. lol

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 4:00 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I also like how Link can talk to other animals as a wolf. It's a nice detail, and the dogs are super cute whenever he talks to them. lol

Don't forget you can also pick up certain cats or dogs and give them hugs.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2021, 4:56 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Don't forget you can also pick up certain cats or dogs and give them hugs.

The ability to pick up dogs and cats, and also play fetch with the dogs, is my favourite thing about this game.

The fact you can't pet dogs in BoTW, but you can pick up pets in an older game sucks. :/

Alexandra_W
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2021, 7:39 pm

Right now I am playing Fallout New Vegas. It is my favorite game in the Fallout franchise. This is my 4th or so full playthrough. I have only just started this playthrough though.