Page 196 of 276 [ 4403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199 ... 276  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 12:44 pm

I'm continuing to work my way through Fire Emblem Fates.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Deemar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Sep 2018, 1:12 pm

The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - trying to get all of the Korok seeds to complete it 100%.
Silent Hill: Homecoming - I've finished them all up to this one and I'm maybe halfway through it.
Golf Story
Lego Ninjago - going to start it this week I think
Dr. Mario - I try and play a few games every day.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2018, 5:21 pm

Been getting back into Phantasy Star at work (the 2007 fan re-translation). I forgot where I left off, so I did waste a bit of time exploring places I had already completed, but I think I'm almost back on track now.

...I might cheat and check a walkthrough soon, though...leveling up and exploring tower mazes is all well and good, but I really have no idea where I'm supposed to be heading to next.

Deemar wrote:
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - trying to get all of the Korok seeds to complete it 100%.

I didn't bother, it just seems masochistic to me. Especially since shield slots become much less important once you get the Hylian shield.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2018, 8:01 pm

Been getting pretty into MTG Arena. Much cleaner look than a lot of their other games.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2018, 3:00 pm

I'm playing TERA(MMORPG) right now and I find it to be a very fun game, I also managed to make a friend on there, which I am very happy that it went well! :D

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 6:18 pm

Kuraudo7777's copy of Fire Emblem Awakening! So far I'm loving it! :mrgreen: :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 8:51 pm

You thief!

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 10:24 am

Valkyria Chronicles 4

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 7:48 pm

I'm also playing Valkyria Chronicles 4. I'm liking that it's like the first one, as the first one had a lot of good foundations for a great game, with a mix of familiar and novel gameplay systems. But I really dislike that they didn't seem to think many of its elements needed improvement ie. menu interface, micromanagement, the weird cover system that doesn't take into account direction and gives damage reduction, and the really, really bad AI. It really doesn't feel like a sequel at all, and more like an expansion pack for the first game.

I'll keep playing it, but I feel like there's been such a large amount of good tactical turn based games in recent years that at best it's slightly above average. I really couldn't recommend it over tons of other similar games, such as XCOM or Fire Emblem.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 7:15 pm

Same ol same ol, October 26th can't come soon enough.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 12:51 am

Animal Crossing City Folk
Pokemon Crystal
Style Savvy Fashion Forward

Those are the main ones other than Project Diva which I play all the time.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 11:56 am

I was trying to get back into Animal Crossing: New Lead and Tomodachi Life this week, but it's not easy when I haven't played in forever.

At least New Life has the "beautiful ordinance" so I didn't have to pick a million weeds =)

Also played Ocarina of Time 3D a bit, since it had a birthday the other day, I'm finally almost finished with it.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 5:33 pm

Spider-man

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 3:09 am

I'm playing Wonderful Everyday, a visual novel. I'm up to the third chapter and I'm hoping it improves from what I've played so far. So far it seems like complete trash, but there's enough people who sing its praises that I'm determined to play through a bit more.

I started playing after finishing Little Busters, a Key visual novel. Like all other Key visual novels I've played, I didn't think it was nearly as good as other people describe it but it was nevertheless very enjoyable. The characters and the humor in the slice of life portions were great, even if the narrative was ultimately a bit of a letdown. I finished everything in the game other than Saya's route, at which point I became bored with the game - I'm not really a fan of Key's minigames. If there's more involved gameplay in a visual novel I'd much rather it be something fleshed out like Persona or the 999 series than the fluff Key comes up with.

la_fenkis
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 4:28 am

Life is Strange.

It's pretty good.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 4:13 pm

I got The Sims Medieval and it's Pirates and Nobles expansion pack running on my new computer, so I've been playing it a lot the past couple of weeks. But one of my quests has an NPC being sentenced to the pit to be eaten by the pit beast, and he just escapes and then jumps right back in over and over without being killed, and he *needs* to die because I finished everything else in the quest and it needs to end, and if I quit the quest everything I worked hard at will be lost and it will be a huge failure. What is going on with my games this time?? :roll: