Page 256 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259 ... 276  Next

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 3:00 pm

Star Trek Online, yes it's 13 years old..

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 4:20 pm

rFactor - testing at Riverside.

Apparently the gap between the different cars in the one series is too much, so I need to pick between Willow Springs, Sonoma, Laguna Seca and Thunderhill.

Had to speed up the AI at Riverside as well, once I started getting familiar with the track again I was ~1.5 seconds faster than the other cars like mine. Now I'm back to mid-pack. There's been changes to the car since last year so I'm still tinkering with setup.

After that it's off to Argentina and Potrero de los Funes Circuit for another double-header; this time it'll be 300 km in the one series and 90 minutes in the other.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Sigi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Feb 2023, 5:37 pm

Yakuza 7
It's turn based this time and I'm not really to into it but giving it a chance for the story.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 9:31 pm

longshot wrote:
Star Trek Online, yes it's 13 years old..

I play Lord of the Rings Online, which is going to be 16 in April.

Also, I used to play Runescape, which is about, what, 24 years old?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 10:40 pm

rFactor came out in '05.
I've got NASCAR Racing 2003 as well, I'm less familiar with it but it's still really active.

Neverwinter Nights came out in '02 and still has active online communities too.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 7:57 am

still playing Touhou 18. It's so much fun!

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 8:48 am

Forza Horizon 5.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 3:09 pm

Tested at the San Francisco street course from Grid. It'll be like 150 km of that chase from Bullitt.
I'll test at Laguna Seca as well, I'm sure just like Mosport once I've practiced for an hour I won't find it difficult anymore.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 4:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:

Aw man, used to have that game. Never was that good at it, never had a proper setup (steering wheel etc.) - I just used a Saitek game controller (PS4 style) and pretty much stopped playing when the controller died. But used to have loads of fun downloading cars and tracks from rfactor.net(?) and trying them out. I think my favorite car was the Toyota Atlantics that I downloaded from that site, and after that the BMW F1 car that I don't remember if it was included in the game or was a download. And then there were a few versions of the street course at Long Beach I downloaded which was my favorite track - that and various versions of Nürburgring that were out there. I wanted to get in to rFactor 2 when that came out, but it was too taxing for the PC I had at the time and it refused to work over wifi which was a showstopper for me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 4:39 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Aw man, used to have that game. Never was that good at it, never had a proper setup (steering wheel etc.) - I just used a Saitek game controller (PS4 style) and pretty much stopped playing when the controller died. But used to have loads of fun downloading cars and tracks from rfactor.net(?) and trying them out. I think my favorite car was the Toyota Atlantics that I downloaded from that site, and after that the BMW F1 car that I don't remember if it was included in the game or was a download. And then there were a few versions of the street course at Long Beach I downloaded which was my favorite track - that and various versions of Nürburgring that were out there. I wanted to get in to rFactor 2 when that came out, but it was too taxing for the PC I had at the time and it refused to work over wifi which was a showstopper for me.

Nürburgring is insane, I've never been able to learn the layout adequately to drive it competitively.

I just use a gamepad, it took a bit of tweaks to the PLR file to make it work well though; it took quite awhile to tweak other settings too, little things like AI braking stiffness need adjusted to make the AI less prone to hitting you.

It's great how many different types of cars are available for it. I mostly just race touring cars but pretty much anything from go-karts to open-wheelers, to trophy trucks is available.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 5:16 pm

Breath of the Wild until the new Zelda game comes out.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 5:59 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

I gotta recap the whole timeline from the beginning starting with Skyward Sword HD.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 6:18 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

I gotta recap the whole timeline from the beginning starting with Skyward Sword HD.

I replayed it recently. It has some cool parts, but it’s not a favorite of mine.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 9:58 pm

Hello?
...Hell...O?

I don't think I'm going to sleep well after this. 8O

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 10:55 pm

Currently back into Saints Row the Third.
Also playing Duke Nukem 3D World Tour.
With Deponia the Complete Journey, that makes three Let's Play projects I'm juggling.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 3:19 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

You'd better hurry, there's not a lot of time left before the new game is out O_O

I started replaying them all (and some for the very first time) right after beating BotW, but not in any particular order.

I can't believe how long it's been since BotW...I've been playing Hyrule Warriors 2, and I'm like "Okay...some of this is starting to come back to me..."