Page 231 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234 ... 275  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 2:35 pm

Wind Waker. I ended up bidding all my rupees on a treasure chart. Not my best purchase... lol

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:38 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Wind Waker. I ended up bidding all my rupees on a treasure chart. Not my best purchase... lol

Don't worry, you'll easily get it all back. Almost every treasure chart is a purple rupee.
Are you playing the original, or HD?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:50 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

Don't worry, you'll easily get it all back. Almost every treasure chart is a purple rupee.
Are you playing the original, or HD?

I'm playing the original. I was messing around on Windfall and doing side activities, since I'm at the part where you have to go to the Forest Haven and I don't feel like dragging Makar out of that one dungeon just yet. :lol:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2021, 12:32 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I was messing around on Windfall and doing side activities, since I'm at the part where you have to go to the Forest Haven and I don't feel like dragging Makar out of that one dungeon just yet. :lol:

Well there are certainly plenty of side activities to be had on Windfall Island™.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 12:14 pm

I've started playing Guild Wars 2 again, their new expansion comes out in about 80 days and the story has picked up a lot since the last expansion. I like the new sparkle dragon.

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 7:39 pm

Crusader Kings 2

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2021, 11:56 pm

I finished Legend of Zelda (FDS version).
I finished BS Zelda.
I finished Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets.
Now I gotta get back into Skyward Sword.
I was dreaming about Groose last night :mrgreen:

I've been playing a little bit of PSO2 here and there, but not as much as I used to (thankfully). I liked the original game a lot better, the second game has too many "MMO addiction" bits built into it.
It was fun to play with friends, but my friends aren't really playing it anymore.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 6:25 pm

currently Star Trek Online, but I'm considering playing other games; if, I can manage to get beyond my hesitancy to try out games that; I've, not had a fondness for or the fact, some games I've seen tend to be early access as, I tend to be weary about such.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2021, 7:11 pm

I have been bouncing between a few games, especially long ones like Cyberpunk 2077, but I am currently playing the Switch remake of Link's Awakening. I was thinking that I would at least like to be able to finish a game, and with The Legend of Zelda on my mind, I thought it a good idea to finish this one I for some reason got distracted from soon after playing when I got it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2021, 9:31 pm

The Evil Within, it's pretty fun.

AngryJackal97
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2021, 9:04 pm

Jekyll and Hyde for the NES. It’s so bad that it’s hilarious!

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 5:04 pm

Mass Effect 1 from the Legendary Edition.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 12:06 pm

Biomutant on PS4. It's a pretty neat game. I like how choosing your stats at the beginning determines what your character looks like.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 7:40 pm

Persona 5!

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2021, 8:13 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Biomutant on PS4. It's a pretty neat game. I like how choosing your stats at the beginning determines what your character looks like.

I haven't got really far yet, I don't think I was quite happy with how my character came out, since the character creator was in a very bright area, and washed out how the colours looked before seeing them in other lights. Which made my character end up looking like an unholy fusion of Booster from Jingle All The Way and Sully from Monsters Inc., I thought my character would have a light white colour with a touch of blue and subtle pink. Plus, against my expectations as a game with character creation, there did not seem any way to pick gender, and the standard character from then seems to be male, which makes me think that I might want my character to be made differently with that in mind.

I on a whim decided to play Hades, and enjoyed it so far, as much as I would generally think that I don't gel too well with rogue like games. I ended up doing very well on my most recent run, which was helped by power ups that improved the basic attack with range and power that I breezed past the first boss, bot past the second after the first time looked rather difficult, and then the next area made that the extra power lose its edge from difficulty curve.

I am also playing Breath of the Wild on Master Mode, which I am kind of surprised by what the extra difficulty does to the game. Where I might have been able to fight most regular enemies that I came across in the original difficulty, it is not feasible to fight most enemies you come across in the Master Mode, not when doing so could eat up most of your resources in a single conflict of a few enemies. I imagine actually going the divine beasts to even get to the dungeons will be very difficult, and really need to plan out taking on anything that was slightly a challenge in the normal mode.

Laeril
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2021, 9:27 pm

Lord of the Rings Online and a bit of Civilization VI.