Page 228 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 276  Next

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 4:51 pm

Just finished Chicken Police.

Basically, a hard-boiled Film Noir detective story (in black and white, even) ... with chickens as the main characters.

The Snark is strong with this one. I can recommend it.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2020, 5:18 pm

I have been playing Tom Clancy's "The Division" v1 for a few weeks etc.
Been also playing a little of "Alice. part 2" based on Alice in wonderland, with extra violence.

Started again "Shadow Warrior" version 1, as never quiet finished it the first time around.
Although a remake of a really old game by the same game designers that made Duke Nukem
Kind of cheesy 80s fun

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2020, 1:03 am

Cyberpunk 2077

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2021, 9:25 pm

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I missed playing this game. lol

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2021, 4:52 pm

Pokemon sword
Animal crossing

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2021, 12:59 am

Desperados 3 on XBox Gamepass for PC.

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2021, 12:12 pm

Playing through the original Star Wars: Battlefront II. Got it a little while ago and it's great fun for the most part.

I also got the new Battlefront II for free on Epic. I hope to start that one after I'm done with the old one.

TelecasterPlayer
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Jan 2021, 3:11 am

The Medium - completely blown away by it so far. Reminds me of Silent Hill 2 in that it's story led and the focus is more on atmosphere than jump scares.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2021, 7:19 am

I started playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon. I am enjoying it so far, a little surprised by how narrative driven it is, that I would say that some parts feel like a lot of mostly cutscenes, where I would say that I am several hours in, but still feel mostly in the tutorial stage, but the story has been so interesting that I have barely cared.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2021, 8:42 am

I just finished reaching the good ending of Omori. I'm glad I picked up the game, it's the best proper JRPG I've played in many years. It has fairly simple but interesting battle mechanics, a really unique and visually striking art style with hand sketched animated sprites, and a banger of a soundtrack. I think the writing and concept is among the best I've seen in the genre. It's like a mix of Earthbound's surreal whimsy, Yume Nikki's atmosphere and Celeste's themes. It also has a lot of cute references to other games and media, like the aforementioned Earthbound, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fullmetal Alchemist, Clannad and When They Cry.

I'm now playing through a second time for a different ending that apparently has a fair bit of unique content.

toadsnail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Feb 2021, 1:03 am

I finished Death Stranding a week or two ago. It's... memorable, that's for sure. I really liked the gameplay in general, but the cut scenes were obscenely long, and mostly unnecessary in my opinion, even if the technical quality was impressive. It left me feeling like there was too much "content" in the game that didn't need to be there. I thought the gameplay by itself did a much better job of "telling a story" than all the explicit storytelling.

I'm playing Celeste right now. Really good so far! And I'm not even a big fan of platformers.

martianprincess wrote:
Nier: Automata

Best. Game. Ever! Have you managed to finish it? Like... really finish it?...

Looking forward to Nier Replicant in April.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2021, 2:49 pm

FFVII with 7th Heaven 2.0 mods. Now I can finally sit down and play this game from start to finish in full for the first time.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2021, 5:05 pm

I started playing Outer Worlds, so far seems like it will be a fun and interesting RPG. Seems like a crazy universe where Capitalism has persisted and due to that things are pretty grim and lots of exploitation going on most likely. And has a good mix of combat and interaction with NPCs and choices that have major effects on the events of the game. So yeah I think I'll probably enjoy it.

though I am a bit disappointed it only has first person view. That said it was tolerable, much better than the Call of duty 3 I tried to play when I was a teen, that one specifically made me quite nauseous but this one seems better. I played for at least an hour and didn't experience any of that so idk maybe this one just does first person view better.

johnmorganhere
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Feb 2021, 9:34 am

Hi, I am playing Cyberpunk 2077 8)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 1:34 pm

Just a bunch of random iPad games to unwind from my walk.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 11:15 pm

Organ Quarter

It's an indie survival horror reminiscent of 90s Playstation horrorgames. Often, the textures are poorly applied, like in the first few resident evil games, or silent hill, which is both cheap and very uncanny. It's occasionally hard to figure out what an object even is, which makes it hard to just scan a room with a quick glance. It's incredibly alienating and horrifying, ... the crapiness turns into creepiness.

Pretty good properties for a horror game.