Page 233 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236 ... 275  Next

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2021, 2:32 pm

Fossil Corner. A puzzle game where you literally just sit at a desk and classify fossils. You construct family trees for collections of pastel-coulored molluscs or trilobites. I like puzzles, and I like paleontology. So.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 1:11 am

PhosphorusDecree wrote:
Fossil Corner. A puzzle game where you literally just sit at a desk and classify fossils. You construct family trees for collections of pastel-coulored molluscs or trilobites. I like puzzles, and I like paleontology. So.

Like real fossils? Or is it fictional?

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2021, 2:36 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
PhosphorusDecree wrote:

Like real fossils? Or is it fictional?

Fictional, definitely!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 10:20 pm

Stardew Valley. I'm using the "wilderness" farm this time.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2021, 5:43 pm

Don't Starve. I made it to 11 days with no issues at all, until I went to chop a tree and accidentally attacked my beefalo that were following me around. They killed me. :( :lol:

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

21 Aug 2021, 5:13 am

NEO: TWEWY (Switch)
Scarlet Nexus (PS5)
Muv-Luv Unlimited: The Day After 01 (Steam)

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 12:11 pm

The new and improved Quake Remastered update.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:55 am

Aspiegaming wrote:

Me too. It's okay, but they didn't bother fixing any of the original bugs. They improved the graphics and the audio, but barely touched the programming. *shrug*

BTW, type "cl_backspeed 400" in the console to fix one of the newly introduced bugs (until the next patch comes out).

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2021, 12:24 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:

Me too. It's okay, but they didn't bother fixing any of the original bugs. They improved the graphics and the audio, but barely touched the programming. *shrug*

BTW, type "cl_backspeed 400" in the console to fix one of the newly introduced bugs (until the next patch comes out).

I finished Episode 1. I don't think I encountered any bugs so far. I've got four episodes left followed by four expansions and a port of Quake 64. Anything I should watch out for?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 12:09 am

Aspiegaming wrote:
Anything I should watch out for?

That "backspeed" bug is the biggest one I know of, and may have been patched by now.
There was another bug where megahealth would respawn in single player.

Everything else is just the same old bugs we've been dealing with since 1996. Most of them don't affect gameplay, or wouldn't be noticed by most people.

A lot of players are so used to the bugs, that they complain when they get fixed >_<

Oh, I've also heard something about quicksaves being screwed up, but I haven't looked at it myself. Something about them using the wrong filenames.

Aspiegaming wrote:
I've got four episodes left...

Three ;)

Dunno if I'd bother with Quake 64...it's just the same game, but uglier. Different sky/liquid textures, different soundtrack, crazy colored lights I guess. Maybe that's just me.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 11:59 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
Anything I should watch out for?

That "backspeed" bug is the biggest one I know of, and may have been patched by now.
There was another bug where megahealth would respawn in single player.

Everything else is just the same old bugs we've been dealing with since 1996. Most of them don't affect gameplay, or wouldn't be noticed by most people.

A lot of players are so used to the bugs, that they complain when they get fixed >_<

Oh, I've also heard something about quicksaves being screwed up, but I haven't looked at it myself. Something about them using the wrong filenames.

Aspiegaming wrote:
I've got four episodes left...

Three ;)

Thanks. I miscounted.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2021, 9:57 pm

Yakuza 3 on my Xbox One :D

♤ The Military

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 8:49 am

I have picked a strange one; Boyfriend Dungeon. It is sort of like a mix of a dungeon crawler semi-roguelike with a dating sim, where the love interests turn into your weapon for the dungeon crawling. It sounded really strange to make me curious, and then it kind of surprised me with its LGBT friendly elements, the player able to choose gender with no love interests locked off, and the player has non-binary with also non-binary love interests. It is not like it is the deepest game, along the lines of AAA stuff, but it has been kind of cool to have these things that are so rare to find.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 1:35 pm

I just recently started playing FFXIV :) Pretty enjoyable so far. The storyline is very detailed!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 1:42 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
I have picked a strange one; Boyfriend Dungeon. It is sort of like a mix of a dungeon crawler semi-roguelike with a dating sim, where the love interests turn into your weapon for the dungeon crawling. It sounded really strange to make me curious, and then it kind of surprised me with its LGBT friendly elements, the player able to choose gender with no love interests locked off, and the player has non-binary with also non-binary love interests. It is not like it is the deepest game, along the lines of AAA stuff, but it has been kind of cool to have these things that are so rare to find.

That sounds really silly, but fun. Now I'm going to look into it a bit more. lol

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 2:05 am

Bradleigh wrote:
I have picked a strange one; Boyfriend Dungeon.

Huh, I'd literally never heard of this until last night, when the hosts of a podcast I listen to were roasting some guy for claiming the game harassed him, it sounds pretty weird.