Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Topher
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2006, 8:14 am

This topic is for all you people out there to appreciate anything, anyone, and any place. :) so it's a happy thread which serves to cheer up and for people to have fun with.

So i will begin. I appreciate meting my best friend on thie site when i joined 2 weeks ago, :) and i also appreciate the community here :)

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 9:41 am

I appreciate this cheerful thread and the fact that it's sunny out.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 9:42 am

I appreciate myself for no particular reason.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 10:21 am

I appreciate the Ori, because they are AWESOME.

IrishEyes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 11:04 am

I appreciate my friend that I made, using WP. I LOVE WP!! ! and I like this tread Topher:D

k96822
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 5:33 pm

I appreciate the fact that, if I am patient enough, I will go to Heaven some day.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 5:49 pm

I appreciate that I've found a diecast Routemaster in Value Village. It was somewhat scratched-up at the top, towards the back. The most important part, is that I've found it on June 9th this year, which also happened to be the day that I was feeling the most suicidal. After I've claimed that Bus and payed for it, I was wanting to live, again.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 5:51 pm

I appreciate the new series of Monarchy by David Starkey that was on tonight. Can't wait for next week - brave King William and the Glorious Revolution. Can't wait!

hyper_alien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 6:18 pm

I appreciate topher. rock on dude

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:28 pm

I appreciate Pink Floyd for all their weirdness, and hardly any happy songs ! !!

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:35 pm

i appreciate that someone remade this thread since the other one died -> xP observe the dead emoticon. oooohhh...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 7:49 pm

I bet all you British people really appreciate that Des O'Connor will be the new host of "Countdown" next year.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 8:01 pm

Have you ever seen an episode of Countdown, larsenjw92286? I went to see it being filmed twice at the YTV studios in Leeds. This was several years back and when the late, great Richard Whiteley was still running the show. He brought a homely charm to the whole thing - OK, his ties were ridiculous and his puns were crap but he managed to make it work. I really enjoyed watching it being filmed - it was a great experience, though I must say I didn't half need a wee by the end of filming! :D

I used to watch Countdown when I was younger but since Whiteley died I hardly watch it at all these days. Since Whiteley's death, the show has struggled quite a lot. Carol Vorderman seems to want to take over the show - I mean, I've never liked her much (I find her irritating and her somewhat authoritarian politics vile) but she's ruining the show. To be honest, it's been running since 1982 and now would be as good a time as any to can it. The only problem is, what would replace it - some shite with Noel Edmonds at the helm? Mind you, Channel 4 will probably want to run Deal or No Deal into the ground first before they have him hosting anything else.

Des O'Connor? Don't like him, never have. Find him obnoxious.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 8:05 pm

Yes, I have seen Richard Whiteley host Countdown, and I have also seen an introduction to one of Des Lynam's episodes.

However, I think Des O'Connor is a great guy and he really knows how to entertain.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 11:07 pm

i appreciate my cat for attacking the water in his water bowl again and again. who knows what could have been lurking in that water...

i appreciate my cat for keeping constant supervision over his water between the hours of 10 and 11.

i appreciate the rain for falling

i appreciate dr. seuss for writing go dog go.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2006, 11:09 pm

I appreciate vampires for being smart enough to know that blood tastes almost as good as Garlic. And I appreciate LoK vampires for also being able to eat Garlic.