Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:57 pm

To add,

No one is my enemy. I kinda just feel sad for people who have hurt me badly, like my dad.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 11:59 pm

I don't believe in enemies.

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 1:06 am

You're lucky.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 3:24 am

I'm starting to think certain members of this forum hate me or assume the worst about me. :(

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 4:42 am

I'm sure there have been people who have hated me enough, even on here.

Such is life when you're the daughter of Satan :P

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 5:14 am

I can dislike certain people, but uhm i think hate consumes, so i'd rather not actually hate anyone :x I'm tired enough as it is without spending even more energy on hating someone :/

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 5:18 am

blue_bean wrote:

Lol, nice!

I take it you're an atheist?

Indique
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 May 2012, 9:12 pm

Due to some difficult experience in the past, there's someone who certainly hates me in major ways. I'm sad I did those things sie found so painful. But there's lots of things in my past that go to make up who I am now. So I don't spend a lot of time in regret.

Hmmm, anyone I consider my enemy? Nope. There's a few I don't want in my life. I wish them well, just a long way from wherever I am.

At some point I encountered the idea that the "original sin" in the garden of eden, might be to blame someone else. Since then it's less likely for me to hate on others.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 9:15 pm

There was one person on this forum who kept on contradicting my realities, but I'm not naming names. I don't have any personal enemies in real life.

Indique
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 May 2012, 9:45 pm

"contradicting my realities" interesting turn of phrase. I like. I think I have a strong aversion to people doing that to me. Not fond of diagnoses or judgements or people telling me who or what I am. In fact I get right persnickety. Or sometimes just go elsewhere, but I do have a very sensitive criticism detector. It has lots of false positives.

Hey, CockneyRebel, do you mind if I don't know who it was who you felt did the contradicting? I didn't go sleuthing.

I sometimes imagine having an enemy, a sworn enemy, a nemesis. Sad to say it's oddly comforting, that someone would actually care that much. Would I snarl like Jimmy Cagney? I'm very good at apparently ignoring someone but inside seething at the imagined injustice.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 10:05 pm

Uprising wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

Lol, nice!

I take it you're an atheist?

No, I'm just that bad and evil.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 10:21 pm

I have had quite a few people go out of their way in the past to make my life hell (or at least they try to), so I guess it could be said that I do.

Clearly something about me just pisses people off. :razz:

I don't usually pay any attention to them when they're doing that sort of crap unless they're doing something illegal or they take it way too far. Mostly I ignore them.

There is no cure for stupidity.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 11:03 pm

I had one who used to walk past my section at the place I was working and she would stare at me all the time, she even said nasty things about me on the bus after work one time I just hope other people on the bus thought what a nasty little piece she is.

I also had a nasty neighbour who picked on me all the time but she died so I don't have to worry about her anymore.

DJFester
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2012, 1:23 am

Kjas wrote:
I have had quite a few people go out of their way in the past to make my life hell (or at least they try to), so I guess it could be said that I do.

Clearly something about me just pisses people off. :razz:

I don't usually pay any attention to them when they're doing that sort of crap unless they're doing something illegal or they take it way too far. Mostly I ignore them.

There is no cure for stupidity.

^^This.^^

Suspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2012, 11:51 pm

I have frenemies, people who gossip a lot about me behind my back and laugh, they do it with each other too, but the only difference between them and myself is that I refuse to do the same. I think it is very undignified.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 12:03 am

Some people get on my nerves and some people take advantage of my tendency to go out of my way for someone.
I get the feeling that not everyone likes me, but few people directly butt heads with me. I think my tendency to be quiet
-unless you know me- probably gives concern to some people. I used to have guys get worked up about a fear that I was moving
in on their 'territory' with their girlfriends. Lots of people seem/ed to jump to conclusions about me that usually catch me by surprise.