Dont you hate realizing how word gets around?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2012, 8:27 pm

Like that post i made about facebookin that woman from science.
Well, it seems like all the people in that class get what a moron i am.
And i stared across teh whole f*****g classroom!
man i am an idiot

i seriously feel like writing a letter of apology with tickets to the soad w/deftones show in august
yeah its stupid but i cant even apologize

BMctav
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 May 2012, 5:17 am

muslimmetalhead wrote:
man i am an idiot

I did mention that it was a bad idea in your earlier post when you were asking if you should FB her. Please, this time, you really need to pay attention my advice below...

muslimmetalhead wrote:
i seriously feel like writing a letter of apology with tickets to the soad w/deftones show in august

Do not do write a letter of apology. It would make you look like a fool. Besides, you really have nothing to apologise for. Indeed the original Facebook message was an uneccessary apology of sorts (if I recall correctly). You didn't need to apologise/explain yourself then and you certainly don't now.

Do not under any circumstances buy tickets. Do not buy her anything. It would be weird and creepy.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2012, 8:52 pm

BMctav wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:
man i am an idiot

I did mention that it was a bad idea in your earlier post when you were asking if you should FB her. Please, this time, you really need to pay attention my advice below...

muslimmetalhead wrote:

Do not do write a letter of apology. It would make you look like a fool. Besides, you really have nothing to apologise for. Indeed the original Facebook message was an uneccessary apology of sorts (if I recall correctly). You didn't need to apologise/explain yourself then and you certainly don't now.

Do not under any circumstances buy tickets. Do not buy her anything. It would be weird and creepy.

Haha shes actually a private user so im not even friends with her in tere

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2012, 9:31 pm

I don't remember what you wrote in your other message but if you are going to apologize, don't bother with the tickets. That would seem kind of creepy. If you want to go somewhere with her, let the situation cool down for awhile.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 4:22 am

lostgirl1986 wrote:
I don't remember what you wrote in your other message but if you are going to apologize, don't bother with the tickets. That would seem kind of creepy. If you want to go somewhere with her, let the situation cool down for awhile.

I dont want to go anywhere with her, its just a gift

BMctav
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2012, 12:54 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:

You started this thread saying you felt like an "idiot" and a "moron". If you give her a further apology and/or a gift, you will be making a further fool of yourself. Sorry, dude.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 1:25 pm

BMctav wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:

You started this thread saying you felt like an "idiot" and a "moron". If you give her a further apology and/or a gift, you will be making a further fool of yourself. Sorry, dude.

Agreed