What do you hate most about NTs? (No offense intended)

Page 3 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2012, 3:54 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I hate the way some NT women glare at me for being younger, prettier and slimmer than them (in their opinion).
I'm everso sorry, I was born this way. Deal with it. I'm jealous of all my cousins for being more socially able than me but I still have to grin and bear it.

That's not at all related to neurology-
that's to do with women being brought up to constantly assess themselves against other women.

to his Interest."

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2012, 6:51 pm

The things I hate about human societry and human beings, aren't solely limited to NT's. There are several autistic people here who are just as quilty as the NT's of being humaboos. I HATE hypocrytical humaboos more than anything and one of the biggest ones I know of is famous for being autistic.

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2012, 7:20 pm

Humaboos?? Not sure what you mean by that..

Matthew

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2012, 11:53 pm

Matt62 wrote:

Matthew

Perhaps, and I am just guessing here, two words; "human" and "boo" = humaboos = bad humans

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2012, 10:37 am

Blownmind wrote:
Matt62 wrote:

Matthew

Perhaps, and I am just guessing here, two words; "human" and "boo" = humaboos = bad humans

"Humaboo" is a slang term for people who think that people are far superior to animals and have the right to do anything they want to them because it could bennefit a person. Basicaly people who think that animals have no purpose but to serve humans. It's derived from the term "weeaboo".