Would it help if I drink a lot of water?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 5:59 am

So I don't get fat, yet I stay full?

I mean I don't want to be anorexic, but I need to burn my fat so I can focus on muscle building.

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 6:08 am

It might help you feel fuller, but even if it doesn't drinking water is good for you. It helps your digestive system work effectively and if you are going to be doing exercise you need to make sure you are drinking plenty. Too much water can be bad for you though, but stick to 8 glasses a day and you should be fine.

Senath
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2012, 8:06 am

muslimmetalhead wrote:

I mean I don't want to be anorexic, but I need to burn my fat so I can focus on muscle building.

Try drinking a small glass before eat meal/snack. It works fairly well. Sometimes you're brain can trick you into thinking you're hungry when you're actually more thirsty than hungry.

Senath
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2012, 8:06 am

I just got thirsty all of the sudden...

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2012, 8:11 am

muslimmetalhead wrote:

I have been trying to drink more water lately and my acne is not all that noticable anymore and I just feel a lot better. If you are hungry you will still be hungry.

micalhassi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 May 2012, 11:55 pm

A human body consists of 80% of water. It is essential for healthy body muscles, cell and tissues. It is the most important part of our life. No one can stay alive for 2 days with out drinking water. A normal person drink 8 to 10 glasses per day. It also burn fat and build attractive body shape.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2012, 12:15 am

Water is good for managing your weight. If you are working out hard you are going to need to focus on drinking a proper amount of water. Some people say 8 glasses, but a gallon doesn't hurt. You will pee a lot. It should help food cravings, fill you up a bit, help normalize your appetite, and flush you out altogether. It may seem like a lot if you aren't used to drinking much water, but the mind body does get used to it.