Autistics are aliens and/or aliens are autistic

Page 1 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 7:51 pm

Wow!. Let me just work in Elvis and Bigfoot somehow.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 11:28 pm

bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.
But I do find it peculiar that "work together in a 'hive' like setting" is claimed to be an an ASD trait, when I thought that was what NTs did :?

They refer to Asian corporate culture as 'hive' like. And then link it with how autistic people work together. Alto they do not really explain it. And is more based on the idea that some people in the occident have about Asian cultures being autistic, while they actually are more conformist.

Then there is also the question why time traveling aliens would go back to this time period to get vital DNA-sequences that got lost by what mister Mcdonald himself set an event that is starting to happen during the age of mass availability of consumer electronics. Why not go back further in time, before this started to happen. And also his hypo these requires these grays to able to have fertile offspring with us, in other words to of a different race that yet have to evolve and not a different specie that evolved out of homo sapiens. Or followed a different evolutionary path altogether.

This is if of course all presuming that are such a thing as gray aliens visiting our planet/time period and are doing biological research on us.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 12:02 am

Sigbold wrote:
bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.
But I do find it peculiar that "work together in a 'hive' like setting" is claimed to be an an ASD trait, when I thought that was what NTs did :?

They refer to Asian corporate culture as 'hive' like. And then link it with how autistic people work together. Alto they do not really explain it. And is more based on the idea that some people in the occident have about Asian cultures being autistic, while they actually are more conformist.

Damn, I'm a Japanese alien?

Hmmm .... I always thought my dad looked a little strange......

CanisMajor
Toucan
Toucan

30 May 2012, 12:38 am

I understand this McDonald guy is a wackjob, but I can't tell if the radio host is equally as insane, or if he's just going along with it for the sake of a compelling radio show... :hmph:

Also, to new readers of this thread, I'd advise skipping ahead to about minute 38. That's when the craziness starts. Before that is just moronic anti-autism bantering, sure to anger more people than just me...

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 1:06 am

CanisMajor wrote:
I understand this McDonald guy is a wackjob,

Wait a sec... this isn't Ronald McDonald is it?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 2:54 am

edgewaters wrote:
:scratch: Clearly, aliens are NT. They gather in little groups to pluck people out of their environment, and do excruciating and humiliating things to them for no particular reason.

Clearly? being nuerotypical in the earth context isn't exactly advanced. NTs demonstrate (time and time again) fairly primitive throw back behavior/conduct.

Austistic individuals are often (not always) quite logical and an advanced population of beings with autistic brains may well act like Grays (in my view). Of course this is all hypothetical.

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 3:07 am

Kind of ironic discussing an alien theory in the wrong planet forum! :lol:

But this theory is the worst I've ever heared, but I liked the part actually with the "evolution" and "deevolution".

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 3:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
edgewaters wrote:
:scratch: Clearly, aliens are NT. They gather in little groups to pluck people out of their environment, and do excruciating and humiliating things to them for no particular reason.

Clearly? being nuerotypical in the earth context isn't exactly advanced. NTs demonstrate (time and time again) fairly primitive throw back behavior/conduct.

Austistic individuals are often (not always) quite logical and an advanced population of beings with autistic brains may well act like Grays (in my view). Of course this is all hypothetical.

Who says aliens are advanced? Maybe they've devolved to some sort of idiocracy, but still have some leftover gadgets lying around. Which they use to go on anal probing safaris, because this amuses their tiny brains.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 8:24 am

edgewaters wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
edgewaters wrote:

Who says aliens are advanced? Maybe they've devolved to some sort of idiocracy, but still have some leftover gadgets lying around. Which they use to go on anal probing safaris, because this amuses their tiny brains.

LOL! that's quite an amusing scenario.

CanisMajor
Toucan
Toucan

30 May 2012, 10:35 am

edgewaters wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
edgewaters wrote:

It could very well be that the more intelligent of the aliens know not to deal with Earth, and thus they leave it for the alien equivalent of "frat boys" to toy around with? :lol:

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 12:34 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
Sigbold wrote:
bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.

Damn, I'm a Japanese alien?

Hmmm .... I always thought my dad looked a little strange......

LOL!

I guess I'm going to have to invite Great Uncle Jayrod and Auntie E.B. to the family reunion afterall. What kind of pie do you think aliens like? :lol:

CanisMajor wrote:
edgewaters wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
edgewaters wrote:

It could very well be that the more intelligent of the aliens know not to deal with Earth, and thus they leave it for the alien equivalent of "frat boys" to toy around with? :lol:

Reminds me of the Bill Hicks skit about hillbilly aliens and how maybe these aren't "inteligent" beings. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1MuT_KSOo4

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 12:48 pm

CanisMajor wrote:
I understand this McDonald guy is a wackjob, but I can't tell if the radio host is equally as insane, or if he's just going along with it for the sake of a compelling radio show... :hmph:

Also, to new readers of this thread, I'd advise skipping ahead to about minute 38. That's when the craziness starts. Before that is just moronic anti-autism bantering, sure to anger more people than just me...

I've heard that the show really went downhill ever since Art Bell retired They once had a guest on once talking about how autism isn't that bad, William Stillman; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVMZS7TUD0 but his next guest,
Laura Hirsch, was a nutjob curbie who claimed she (or someone she knew) was able to channel Einstine and Franklin D. Roosevelt. Everything she said just seemed to take away from what the other guest had said about the positives about autism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VolhFCKHaog

WiReDcHiMpAnZeE
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2012, 5:30 pm

When some son of a b***h decides to talk like this i get really pissed off and i dont f*****g care what you say about it its my life i can deal with it saying s**t like this is like saying aids is a cold and it goes away in a week or two at most, no its an incurable disease that slowly kills you it doesnt make you sick for a few days and then go away if this guy has a son with autism he should never EVER look his son in the face talk to him or about him he doesnt diserve it. Half the time when i tell someone im autistic they say "no yourenot you can walk you're not in a wheelchair and you can talk and read and write dont make fun of autistics" i get so pissed off when someone says this because theyare f*****g ignorant and need to learn about autism most autists are able to almost fit in if not fit in perfectly with society we arent aliens and we arent all the same and cant move or talk and need to be watched at all times. people are ignoramousis

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 6:29 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting.

Emotion is reported by alleged abductees, or in autistic people.

And, I personally find collectivist accomodations to be claustrophobic, in the belief that they are so frequently abused -- not for materialistic reasons, but for emotional gain.

Social hives, in my opinion, foster people who defeat themselves and are content with it.

If they meant to better their situation, I might like to rest in the shade of their umbrella, ride on their coattails, as it were, but that hasn't happened, so far.

WiReDcHiMpAnZeE wrote:
... most autists are able to almost fit in if not fit in perfectly with society...

Put simply, I was not scored as low-functioning, but non-functioning -- repeatedly.

Although I have a different way of solving problems, I am able to fit social expectations of decorum, when I apply myself.

With considerable effort on my part, it hasn't come up in conversation, since primary school.

I am predictable to a fault and found that clashes occurred when the ostensibly healthy people were inconsistent.

They have tended to benefit from my stability, when it doesn't irk them.

40djbrooks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 May 2012, 6:45 pm

Well funny enough I had this brainwave that in the future autistic people will dominate this planet, NTs will be the minority, technology is really for autistic people as we cannot cope with social aspect of life.

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 7:06 pm

No reason to get emotional over any of this. Its all variants of stories I have heard for years. Although adding autism is new, I heard about the so-called grey aliens being time travelers back in 1989 or so.
I have actually studied/researched (one of my special intrests in fact) UFO retrieval claims/cases. Well, aside from Roswell, nothing seems much like prusuing. And even there, the official records were destroyed by one of the key players ( who admitted it off-handledy upon his death, by dropping a clue here). Anyway, I never found any thing remotely resembling time traveling humans.
And the idea that we actually degenerate but still operate machinery appears in H.G. Wells in the "The Time Machine". The Morlochs, in other words.
It seems a shame that Art retired & this derivative dreck has been allowed on Air.
Hmm, scary thought, maybe this is the actual begining of the downward slide? Just saying! LOL

Matthew