Autistics are aliens and/or aliens are autistic

Page 1 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2012, 4:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPXi0rvqRo

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2012, 7:52 pm

Oooooooookkkkkkkkk...........

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2012, 8:01 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:

McDonald discussed some possible causes of the developmental disorder, including changes made to the human genome by electromagnetic radiation. His most shocking theory, however, attributes the rise of a future race of sterile 'Gray' aliens to the apparent present-day increase in autism in human beings. He also states that the behavior of the aliens is very simaliar to autistic people and how they do not express emotion and work together in a "hive" like setting. He claims that the aliens are actualy future autistic people who need to abduct people for reproductive material in an attempt to breed back the ability to feel emotion. Anyway, just another "out there" autism theory that I thought people might get a few good laughs from.

Obviously some autistic people traveled back in time, abducted him, and implanted a large time release crack rock in his brain.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2012, 8:13 pm

About the silliest theory yet.............

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2012, 8:14 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:

Obviously some autistic people traveled back in time, abducted him, and implanted a large time release crack rock in his brain.

LOL!! !

Alfonso12345
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 May 2012, 8:39 pm

That is funny.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 3:27 am

I didn't even bother reading that. f*****g BS, not wasting my time.

I have 2 arms, 2 legs, 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 30-something teeth, brown hair, white skin, et cetera. Therefore, I am not an alien. I was made by 2 humans, and brought up by by own kind (humans). How the f**k am I a f*****g alien?????! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 3:39 am

I come in peace :twisted: . Take me to your leader.

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 3:50 am

:scratch:

If aliens were autistic, why the hell would they come here?

Clearly, aliens are NT. They gather in little groups to pluck people out of their environment, and do excruciating and humiliating things to them for no particular reason.

bnky
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 May 2012, 7:26 am

Ummmm no.
But I do find it peculiar that "work together in a 'hive' like setting" is claimed to be an an ASD trait, when I thought that was what NTs did :?

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 7:54 am

lolwut?

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 1:07 pm

bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.
But I do find it peculiar that "work together in a 'hive' like setting" is claimed to be an an ASD trait, when I thought that was what NTs did :?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. This guy is obviosly an idot who is just talking out of his rear. Aparently his son is autistic and if he dosen't want his son to grow up to resent him, he has a lot to learn.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 1:38 pm

MagicMeerkat wrote:
bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. This guy is obviosly an idot who is just talking out of his rear. Aparently his son is autistic and if he dosen't want his son to grow up to resent him, he has a lot to learn.

On the bright side this guy will never have a problem picking a Halloween costume for his autistic son....

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 6:28 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
MagicMeerkat wrote:
bnky wrote:
Ummmm no.

On the bright side this guy will never have a problem picking a Halloween costume for his autistic son....

LOL! I didn't get it at first but now I do.

Matt62
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 6:51 pm

Theory?? LOL. He cannot even claim this crackpot idea as his own, he plaigirized it from the old TV series "Dark Skies" back in the late 1990s.
We now may officially discard this nonsense, may the next absurd claim please step up!

Matthew

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 7:51 pm

Wow!. Let me just work in Elvis and Bigfoot somehow.