A genetic disease of the malabsorption of gluten and starch?

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Aug 2012, 2:13 pm

Manganese help to leave the vegetative state.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2012, 4:02 am

Cold is positive (concerning autism)
Beta-carotene has an effect to leave self-absorption state.
Potassium create a cut with the outside.

Last edited by Ilan on 22 Aug 2012, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pileo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2012, 5:13 am

I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was 17. I didn't really notice any changes regarding my AS when I went gluten-free. The biggest symptoms I had while consuming gluten was lethargy, weight gain and severe pain. I also found that consuming gluten also opened me up to GI infections, specifically candida, which further wrecked my health and prevented me from eating many types of foods. Foods like popcorn, nuts, seeds, veggies and skins of fruits. I am now pretty much symptom free GI-wise. I was able to get rid of the candida by consuming apple cider vinegar. Supposedly it changes the ph of your stomach acid and that kills off the spores. I'm not usually one for alternative medicine, but all I know is I can now go to the theater and order popcorn without going into agony several hours later.

Pompei wrote:
I am currently experimenting with a ketogenic diet. I do not really expect any difference but what the hey.

I started the Keto Diet several weeks ago! It took about a week for me to enter ketosis and when I did, I definitely felt a little different. I now feel a bit more upbeat (could be the weightloss), less overwhelmed and I've noticed a slight rise in being able to pick up social cues. For example, my mom decided she wanted to BBQ and asked my little brother if he hooked up the propane tank. He said no. Long story short, she sent him to go look for it. He got into his typical teenage huff and found it where you'd expect it; hooked up to the BBQ. Usually I would've glanced over the incident, but it occurred to me he was being pissy because he realized he did hook it up, forgot and was slightly embarrassed. I called him out on it and we all had a good laugh.

It could be placebo effect. I don't know. But if it is, it's the kind of placebo effect I like! I also really like what it's doing to my butt. Starting to look good.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2012, 8:00 am

My new advice is avoid gluten products (it's still has a too much disabling effect), regulate your potassium consumption and your water consumption (due to iodine), finally don't forget
to take selenium and vitamin B6 (in appropriate measures to fight the bad effects of vitamin B5 and of the amidon), and manganese.
Calcium and Beta-carotene are very positive.
Otherwise I noticed that the cold made ​​me much good.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2012, 3:09 pm

Now an exemple of diet that should decrease your symptoms.

-All foods without exception.
-Those foods, morning, noon and evening, 10mn before meal :
Carrot 13g (for Beta-caroten)
1/2 Brazil nuts (or 3g) (for the selenium)
Pineapple juice 46ml (for the manganese)
Lychee 28g (for the vitamin B6)
-And a high amount of Calcium products in each of your meal.

<<Edit>>It is common sense but it is much better to take low doses of vitamin several times a day, rather than a big amount the morning. Or your condition will diminish during the day.<<Edit>>

If someone want to try… I’m waiting the ingredients.

Last edited by Ilan on 25 Aug 2012, 8:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2012, 11:55 pm

Its seems that the second true real problem after gluten is Potassium.
The mentioned Starch effect (temperature generalised on the body) is completely
balanced by taking Selenium. The same for the effect of Vitamin B5 (temperature on
the figure). Vitamin B5 give also a trouble of comprehension that is completely
balanced by taking Vitamin B6. The Potassium state is hugely disabling (vegetative
state, trouble of the vision, lack of benchmarks with outside, impaired taking
initiative/rationality, altered consciousness). Effects are very high even if
compare to gluten it is good. Gluten gives a total disconection. Under his
influence i loose all my willingness to change, it maintains in an addiction state
that makes you reluctant to the change and makes you persevere in non functional
rules. The field of vision is severely affected. It becomes impossible to have a
general view. The eyes focused only to one point, peripheral vision near that point
becomes totaly undetectable. Control eyes also becomes more difficult.
Concerning the Potassium, I didn't calculate it precisely but the effect of a little orange (160mg) is 30mn-1h. Of course, it should depend of multiple factors (weight,
size,...). My recommended daily intake is only 800mg, so an accomadation should be
fine to rule the day.
Then, lower priority, Beta-caroten seems have a positive action to leave his
thoughts enclosement. Calcium his helpful. Manganese has an action to retake
conscious of environment. I don't think they are the first elements to regulate.
I experienced to not being under hurting things influence. It's like a re-born. I
become pleinfully integrated/councious of my environment, autism disappears ! I
hope science will progress, to find a less restrictive mean to leave autism.

<<Edit>>Calcium is the solution of the potassium.
A complement of that element should be highly beneficial.
<<Edit>2>Zinc has a very bad effect (on the autism). it creates a distenciation. It becomes near impossible to concentrate his attention to a task. The concentration fails to find a grip. It also puts into a vegetative state (staying fixing a point, doing nothing, with the eyes vague)

I don't know if it's related to autism but:
-Copper gives drowsiness, extremly difficult to control.
-Phosphore and Calcium fight myopia.
<<Edit>3>Gluten is the solution of the Copper problem.
<<Edit>4>Gluten is ok and even more is helpful to fight the Zinc problem. The problem only comes from the Zinc.

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Sep 2012, 2:12 pm

<<Edit>3> and <<Edit>4> are false.

Here are my observations:
Number of the state / Description of the state
Responsible element / Solving element:

1 / Vegetative state. Staying fixing a point, doing nothing, with the eyes vague. Consciousness stays ok.
Potassium / Béta-carotène
2 / Inconsciousness state.
? / Manganese
3 / Absorption state. Eyes are blurred. A part of the brain sleep but consciousness is ok and there are not of vegetative state.
Potassium / Calcium
4 / Understanding problem state, not to be able to understand the meaning of a text.
Vitamin B5 / Vitamin B6
5 / Receptors problem state. Temperature on the figure. Other problems of receptors.
Vitamin B5 / Selenium
6 / Generalised temperture on the body
Amidon / Selenium.
7 / Drowsiness state. Extremly difficult to control.
Copper / Vitamin C.

It works only with Selenium and without Gluten.
Without Selenium, the troubles are back, with Gluten, the same.
I think gluten does it in association with the zinc.
Leave the influence of the gluten requires 3 days minimum.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 2:17 pm

Kenjitsuka wrote:
Unless you have celiac disease cutting out gluten has been proven time and again to be nonsense.
But clearly there is always the placebo effect!
As long as you BELIEVE something works, your brain will work with you a little on that.

But in actuality; don't bother!
so true

Ilan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

Just a precision i don't have casein in my alimentation and i didn't did test about it. So it can be another factor.