Velociraptor

31 May 2012, 6:44 pm

BUMP.

This video must watch!

mv
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2012, 8:32 pm

I watched it. I don't get it, what's the takeaway here? Why would I believe that Aspies invented love? Love is more than intelligence and uniqueness. Aspies aren't the only people who are intelligent and unique.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2012, 4:02 am

mv wrote:
I watched it. I don't get it, what's the takeaway here? Why would I believe that Aspies invented love? Love is more than intelligence and uniqueness. Aspies aren't the only people who are intelligent and unique.

Think about it. If you are unique or intelligent. Look at the AUTISM rule which applied by Hans Asperger.

Always
Unique
Totally
Intelligent
Sometimes
Mysterious

Aspies invented technology, so do we. Also we clearly observe the facts of emotions and critiques of the person. We desired to get that fact of invention of love. Since aspies are passionate of their obsession. So love comes with that. It works very well.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2012, 5:33 am

There are several inspirational people that invented things, even before we were sentient enough to have AS.
Take the invention of fire or the wheel.
Take Paul Gottlieb Nipkow, the inventor of the television. Pretty much the guy that got us an important step in modern communications and without a doubt, entertainment.
The successful creators of telephone type devices, Alexander Bell and Thomas Watson. I could go on.

As far as love and sex go. Sex is part of our DNA. And Love is part of our evolved thinking as sentient beings. Seeing as almost all humans on the planet are sentient, I think it's safe to say anyone was capable of inventing love the same time as anyone else. If we were a super race of people, this would be RightPlanet not WrongPlanet :)

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2012, 6:40 am

True love? those words go together like Kardashian and Intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2012, 8:05 am

Temple Grandin mentioned about intelligence from Aspies can form passion in relationship just like making technology while other people socializing around the bonfire without further development. This has same point as in true love and affectionate.