Page 4 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,109
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

03 Jun 2012, 9:38 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Well actual communism has not been practiced other then maybe in small communes...I don't think the examples of communism you'd bring up actually resemble communism.


Attempts to extend and expand communism to societies on a large scale have led only to disaster and death.

Democratic socialism is possible on a large scale but it general produces mediocre results in industry and science.

ruveyn


But don't most - if not all - developed countries practice a blend of capitalism and socialism (including us)?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


true.



Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

03 Jun 2012, 10:33 pm

edgewaters wrote:
Joker wrote:
At the beginning of the war the Tiger Tank was a beast the nazis though didn't have many of them plus it cost a arm and a leg to make.


There were no Tigers at the beginning of the war.


True I mispoke but the tiger tank was a true force on the battlefeild.



HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 987
Location: United States

04 Jun 2012, 5:48 pm

^^^^^^^

Please tell me you don't think you are a hooligan...


_________________
"You just like to go around rebuking people with your ravenous wolf face and snarling commentary." - Ragtime


Cornflake
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,072
Location: Over there

04 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

^^ :lol: Soon, soon...


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

07 Jun 2012, 9:40 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:
^^^^^^^

Please tell me you don't think you are a hooligan...


Pretty much I am why do you ask jealous much :lol:



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

08 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

Joker wrote:
HerrGrimm wrote:
]Please tell me you don't think you are a hooligan...


Pretty much I am why do you ask jealous much :lol:


Interesting. How exactly are you a hooligan? Do you hard bass?



Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

08 Jun 2012, 7:16 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
HerrGrimm wrote:
]Please tell me you don't think you are a hooligan...


Pretty much I am why do you ask jealous much :lol:


Interesting. How exactly are you a hooligan? Do you hard bass?


I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

08 Jun 2012, 7:37 pm

Joker wrote:
I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.


Wait, what? Full detail please, I am interested in this.



Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

08 Jun 2012, 7:49 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.


Wait, what? Full detail please, I am interested in this.


It all started in High School, me and a group of friends would. Fight students from other schools over who had the better football team.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

08 Jun 2012, 7:54 pm

Joker wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.


Wait, what? Full detail please, I am interested in this.


It all started in High School, me and a group of friends would. Fight students from other schools over who had the better football team.


EDIT: See below.



Last edited by iBlockhead on 08 Jun 2012, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

08 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.


Wait, what? Full detail please, I am interested in this.


It all started in High School, me and a group of friends would. Fight students from other schools over who had the better football team.


I am so flummoxed by this I have to keep reediting my post. One sec...


It got worse when we started going to NFL games. We fought over who was the better team. Me and my friends like the Chicago bears so we would fight those that like the Green Bay Packers it got really bad.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

08 Jun 2012, 8:03 pm

Joker wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
I am in a football club that fights other football clubs in America not soccer btw real Foot ball the NFL kind.


Wait, what? Full detail please, I am interested in this.


It all started in High School, me and a group of friends would. Fight students from other schools over who had the better football team.


I am so flummoxed by this I have to keep reediting my post. One sec...


It got worse when we started going to NFL games. We fought over who was the better team. Me and my friends like the Chicago bears so we would fight those that like the Green Bay Packers it got really bad.


Didn't you say you lived in North Carolina? I kind of lurked before I got here. North Carolina is in a different time zone from Chicago and Green Bay. I think you would have to be at the stadium to support your team. North Carolina has the Carolina Panthers, so why don't you support them, exactly?



Last edited by iBlockhead on 08 Jun 2012, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

08 Jun 2012, 8:05 pm

A lot of green bay packer fans and chicago bear fans live in North Carolina.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

08 Jun 2012, 8:08 pm

Joker wrote:
A lot of green bay packer fans and chicago bear fans live in North Carolina.


I think that's BS myself, since you would think the best place for the fight would be at the stadium itself, and these fights don't even happen in Philadelphia. But let's continue...

How big is your posse, and the size of the other group you fight?



Joker
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2011
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,593
Location: North Carolina The Tar Heel State :)

09 Jun 2012, 10:25 am

iBlockhead wrote:
Joker wrote:
A lot of green bay packer fans and chicago bear fans live in North Carolina.


I think that's BS myself, since you would think the best place for the fight would be at the stadium itself, and these fights don't even happen in Philadelphia. But let's continue...

How big is your posse, and the size of the other group you fight?


It's not BS their is a lot of those fans. It's some where between 10 on 10 sometimes it's 18 on 18.



iBlockhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2012
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 408

09 Jun 2012, 1:57 pm

Joker wrote:
It's not BS their is a lot of those fans. It's some where between 10 on 10 sometimes it's 18 on 18.


I did not say there were not a lot of fans there. I still think it is less than the fans of the NFL team that actually is in North Carolina, though; you don't support your home state team because...?

Basically every single act of "hooliganism" happened at or near the stadium/gym where the team was playing. See this Guardian article.

Actually, I looked this up myself because I was interested if there were any Chicago Bear hooligan reports, and this article here shows that whoever you fight are not really Bears and Packers fans to them. I have a hard time believing your story.