Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm

So are they trying to lose business with their recent commercials? I mean come on now what was wrong with flo bot? flo looks like a jealous employee screwing over her fellow employees robot or not...and this is supposed to help their buisiness? I guess I am confused about current advertising techniques.

ha ha way for me to be all literall I should write a review of their commercials. :lol:

haha wikepedia must have already had their brains absorbed, I tried to edit a entry to tell the real story of flow the chick who just cant get over her grudge against robots who provide better service than her annoying mouth. But I guess it does not make progressive look good and they dont like that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 10:58 pm

Oh and here is what I won along with my response:
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Flo (Progressive Insurance), did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted (undone) by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been considered as unconstructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
If you need help, please see our help pages, and if you can't find what you are looking for there, please feel free to place "{{helpme}}" on your talk page and someone will drop by to help.
The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Flo (Progressive Insurance) was changed by 72.42.102.148 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.900242 on 2012-06-06T03:33:22+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 03:33, 6 June 2012 (UTC)

My response:
Well the point was her behavior does not reflect honest company policies, sorry for noticing it and all. I just feel when I purchase car insurance I should be able to trust the emloyees to follow company rules. progressive commercials make me feel like progressive has some pretty crappy behind the scenes behavior and therefore people should not trust them as a great insurance company...I mean clearly robobts and better employees than flo are people to.

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 11:02 pm

I don't see why a computer program edited yours out. You were defending flo bot and a computer program should defend its own kind

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 11:07 pm

Delphiki wrote:
I don't see why a computer program edited yours out. You were defending flo bot and a computer program should defend its own kind

I know right, the damn software programs are traitors against their own robot kind. And I just said I don't like her and guess what advertisment is on the side of my screen right now? freaking progressive with the flo creep... 8O

AS_Citizen_43275-B
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jun 2012, 11:09 pm

Hahaha! :lol:

I've always found Progressive's commercials annoying and/or unfunny... and ironically, I have Progressive's motorcycle insurance. My rate is really cheap, but I often wonder how much cheaper it would be if progressive didn't waste insurer's money on such silly marketing.

(At a recent motorcycle show, Progressive (the main sponsor) had a "take a picture with Flo" booth. I did't bother.)

I am waiting for GEICO's gecko to market motorcycle insurance! :D
I can imagine the gecko riding a loud miniature Harley, like a super badass, pulls off into a shady smoke-filled biker dive bar, slowly struts into the crowded bar like Clint Eastwood, walks to the juke box, selects Prince or Bieber, turns around, lowers his shades, and says in his cockney accent, "Ah! There much better. Now for a thirst quenching Pina Colada!". Then followed by the announcer's "15 minutes could save you 15 percent"... LOL!! !

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2012, 11:11 pm

AS_Citizen_43275-B wrote:
Hahaha! :lol:

I've always found Progressive's commercials annoying and/or unfunny... and ironically, I have Progressive's motorcycle insurance. My rate is really cheap, but I often wonder how much cheaper it would be if progressive didn't waste insurer's money on such silly marketing.

(At a recent motorcycle show, Progressive (the main sponsor) had a "take a picture with Flo" booth. I did't bother.)

I am waiting for GEICO's gecko to market motorcycle insurance! :D
I can imagine the gecko riding a loud miniature Harley, like a super badass, pulls off into a shady smoke-filled biker dive bar, slowly struts into the crowded bar like Clint Eastwood, walks to the juke box, selects Prince or Bieber, turns around, lowers his shades, and says in his cockney accent, "Ah! There much better. Now for a thirst quenching Pina Colada!". Then followed by the announcer's "15 minutes could save you 15 percent"... LOL!! !

I liked the Gekco much, much better...at least he was chill and laid back.