Post a funny thing that happened to you, last night.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 10:49 am

I was in my flat, listening to my British Oldies. There was a group of teenaged boys setting off fireworks, right at the front of my building. An old man who lives on the first floor walked out of my building, in his pyjammas and told those boys to bugger off. The boys were being mouthy, so the old man told them to bugger off, again.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 10:58 am

They're still setting off fireworks where you are then? They stopped a few days after Bonfire Night here.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 11:04 am

Yes. The kids in my area don't know when to stop.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 12:31 pm

I had a second date with a girl who actually looked good. The notion of an attractive girl actually liking me seems utterly weird and out of place. (I've been on dates before, but it was only with plain-looking girls.)

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 12:33 pm

I was mocking my brother as he was playing on the playstation by asking stupid questions about the game he's on (which was Medal Of Honor Rising Sun at the time). I made myself laugh....for some reason. :roll: :)

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 12:43 pm

my dog woke me up at 5:30 in the freezing morning because he couldn't hold his urine for another four hours or so. i think it was about 38 degrees outside. why does he have to wake me up anyway? there are other people in the house!

now he's outside barking at nothing.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 2:38 pm

Well, I can't really say this was last night, but it was yesterday afternoon. My mom and I started off just running a few errands (going to the bank, going to the post office, feeding my grandparents' cat while they're away, and going to Wal-Green's to pick up some cough syrup.). However, the "errands" ended up turning into a mini-shopping spree that lasted five hours. We ended up going to the mall. There, we got three Cars toys, a DVD, a Hickory Farms gift set, two calendars, two outfits, some dog toys, a coat, nine DVDs (the most we ever got at once, and a book. So much for just running errands!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2006, 2:42 pm

I watched South Park last night--that's about all I can think of.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!