Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 32 of 32 [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2021, 4:28 am

Thread here in random that's far better than any comedy routine I've seen lately. :lol:

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 5:03 pm

Our betta fish didn't recognize me for a second and flared at me. He's fine now though because he immediately realized it was me. lol

I have two cats, a rabbit, and a dog. I also enjoy learning + cataloguing information about different types of animals and plants.

Brainiac42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2021, 5:07 pm

Brainiac42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2021, 8:12 pm

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2021, 1:40 pm

not funny really but my husband thought it was hilarious -

so one time i was sitting outside the pub with my husband and 2 of his friends and my husband decided to do a challenge where drink as much beer as you can without burping
i dont drink of course but i had lemonade and he insisted that i try so stupid me did
i felt extremely nauseas after and i thought i was going to throw up and it wasnt a pleasant feeling
then i felt pressure in my chest and i stood up quickly because i thought this is it im going to be sick
but i involuntarily leant forward like i was going to be sick but the only thing that happened was a huge burp
my husband and his friends werent expecting that and neither was i
my husband has that kinda sense of humour and couldnt stop laughing for days after that

i didntt find it funny though its gross and childish and im never doing a stupid things like that again

Cain
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jul 2021, 4:45 pm

This was my cat. She came home from her walk and plopped down right into the sink to chill.