For guys who are having zero replies on okcupid....

Page 1 of 29 [ 460 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 1:55 pm

1- Work out just to be toned, no steroids, no other s**t, no over-musculation.
2- Post a shirtless pic of yourself, better in a beach setting if possible.
3- Turn the tables! keep messaging but this time get loads of replies, It's your turn now to be the okc chooser, not like the old days. Your replies rate would be increased like 3 or 4 times (let's suppose the basis is 1, not 0 :P), and you would even receive initial messages.

Important Note: Don't listen to the users here who tell you this is gonna attract only the 'shallow' type if girls, such idealist advice would get you nowhere - it's BS, I am telling you, you would receive more replies and even initial messages from many types of girls (from the nerdiest to the most extrovert types...) because, deep down, most humans are equally 'shallow' but some hide it better than others (or simply more self-conscious about their league and know what they can get and what they can't get).

Good hunting, males. It's time to roar.

Now excuse me....i have to delete some messages from my okc inbox because it's reaching its max.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

====

Last edited by smudge on 08 Jun 2012, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

NickKotarski
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jun 2012, 3:32 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
1- Work out just to be toned, no steroids, no other sh**, no over-musculation.

I don't work out, but my summer job has me outdoors but I need a work shirt on. Would a pic of me on the job be an acceptable substitute so that it looks like I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty?

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

NickKotarski wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I don't work out, but my summer job has me outdoors but I need a work shirt on. Would a pic of me on the job be an acceptable substitute so that it looks like I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty?

That would be a great idea. Many, many women like the sight of a man working outside.

NickKotarski

06 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

Janissy wrote:
NickKotarski wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

That would be a great idea. Many, many women like the sight of a man working outside.

Yea. I figure that's the best I could do. Seeing as most of the girls I dig on those sites claim to be suckers for "men in uniform" and I'm s**t outta luck there cause of my eyesight (plus I get good grades in school, so why bother.) I figure a posed pic in a Bobcat wearing sunglasses & a backwards cap ought to do the trick :)

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 4:53 pm

Quote:
Important Note: Don't listen to the users here who tell you this is gonna attract only the 'shallow' type if girls, such idealist advice would get you nowhere - it's BS, I am telling you, you would receive more replies and even initial messages from many types of girls (from the nerdiest to the most extrovert types...) because, deep down, most humans are equally 'shallow' but some hide it better than others (or simply more self-conscious about their league and know what they can get and what they can't get).

good thing im not the only one who can see through the good image bs

Last edited by MXH on 06 Jun 2012, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:04 pm

What are the incredibly hairy chested people suppose to do? Shave? Do a little manscaping?

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:07 pm

I propose the Guido All Star challenge - Take pics of the lesser known cast in Jersey / Geordie Shore, Made In Chelsea, TOWIE, and make sure the pics aren't too distinct of them. Put them in your profile, and see what kinds of people message you :lol:

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:46 pm

Boo, how successful have you been with online dating?

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

how is that relevant to the thread? :idea:

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 5:57 pm

MXH wrote:

If he's giving advice, than his success with that advice is relevant.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:

Well we just saw his success, no? He went from barely any replies to full pm box. If thats not success then f**k me with a pineapple i dont know what is. now, sweetheart, i know you can't help but being emotional but you dont have to go and rain on everyone elses parade

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:26 pm

MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:

Well we just saw his success, no? He went from barely any replies to full pm box. If thats not success then f**k me with a pineapple i dont know what is. now, sweetheart, i know you can't help but being emotional but you dont have to go and rain on everyone elses parade

gross - Accusing me of being emotional when I ask a simple straightforward question, calling me "sweetheart" blech. Keep your pet names and sexist patronizing attitude to yourself please.
Lot's of messages can be good. Successful dates resulting from any of those messages is probably better, and quantity doesn't guarantee that.
I would be interested in Boo's assessment of his success with this method of online dating, which is why I asked him the question.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:27 pm

You really need to stop obsessing over that site, boo. 8O

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:31 pm

????
Profit?

What if I post a shirted pic of me deadlifting 355, then will all girls come running? Eh?