Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm

I'd have to say eurobeat. Then followed by eurodance, italodisco, happy hardcore, and various other forms of girly techno and house music. But yeah, eurobeat to the max.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86w_xID2YjQ[/youtube]

Can't get better than eurobeat. To me it seems like the most emotional music made in the world. At least it appeals to my super dumb simple emotions. Plus it's fun as hell to do anything to, especially driving.

GollyGeeGosh
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jun 2012, 11:02 pm

For me it would have to be Punk music the quest for remedies to injustices and the aspirations that is , also challenging things in society that we readily accept and fundamentally holding anyone accountable who believes they are a higher power to the liar they remain. As for sub-genres folk punk, real hardcore punk (black flag, minor threat, etc), but I will listen to anything that seems concious and aware.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

I'll listen to anything that isn't auto-tuned half to death, but my favorite genre has to be Alternative Rock.

ObamaGoesPostal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2012, 3:19 pm

Alternative rock.

GrantingtheRant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 3:27 pm

Many variations of the genre of Rock. My favorite subgenres of it are mostly Punk Rock, European Metal, Alternative, and New Wave. I also like some shades of Pop, which is why you'll hear me singing ABBA and Lady Gaga sometimes. The biggest outlier though is my love for J-Pop. I listen to a lot of J-Pop because its all pretty awesome. There is also a huge emotional factor that goes into my music, which I mostly like the sad/bittersweet songs.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

My name is Chris and my favorite genre is non-verbal blues. Whether it has sax, harmonica or guitar, I love this stuff. I feel that someone singing during the song breaks down on the imaginative thinking that can come from listening to it.

HilarityEnsues
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jun 2012, 5:36 pm

American Metal, Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Power Metal, Nu Metal, Hard Rock, and Alternative Rock.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2018, 2:51 am

My name is Dylan and my favorite genre of music is Progressive Rock and Progressive Pop.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Jun 2018, 6:30 am

My two favs are Pop & Comedy. I like pop because it has a good beat. I like comedy because it's funny & there's parodies of lots of songs I like.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2018, 10:34 pm

My name is David and my favorite genre is hip hop. Can't really describe it, because there are so many subgenres. But I can relate to a lot of the hip hop I listen to

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2018, 11:59 am

thewrll wrote:
If anyone wants a very interesting and most amazing metal band, listen to Finntroll.

Yes and Trollfest is also good and sort of similar.

glebel1
Raven
Raven

13 Jun 2018, 2:51 pm

Progressive Bluegrass and Christian Rock.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2018, 3:19 pm

I have branched out and Finntroll is decent but nowhere near the quality of dsbm bands.