jacob barnett 170 + iq 8 year old newEINSTEIN

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

cursedforever
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Jun 2012, 9:26 am

well i heard he can recit pie over 200 fortwards and backwards. and he can think in 4th dimension .he scores all test iq highest grade. he has new theories of einstein and bigbang. and new theories.

i got asperger and i suck. what is his secret. and do you know? tell me plx

Aitrean
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

His secret is lots and lots of studying, and a passion for astrophysics. Having Asperger's Syndrome does not make you a genius, it gives you an obsessive passion. His is astrophysics, for other people it's computer science, or architecture, or sometimes specific things like rug making, molecular structures, etc. Find what you like an focus on it.

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2012, 10:51 am

cursedforever wrote:
well i heard he can recit pie over 200 fortwards and backwards. and he can think in 4th dimension .he scores all test iq highest grade. he has new theories of einstein and bigbang. and new theories.

Isn't the 4th dimension time? Many 8 year olds can grasp the concept of time, infact most can. Reciting Pi with 200 decimals is kind of impressive at that age.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2012, 9:19 pm

cursedforever wrote:

i got asperger and i suck. what is his secret. and do you know? tell me plx

I believe his secret is he doesn't suck.

Omnicognic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2012, 9:39 pm

IQ is also dependant on age. At age 8, I scored as high as 165 in one area while being well below average in others.. (I didn't make the papers) I am by far not the next Einstein, however I have heard he had aspie traits.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2012, 10:50 pm

He has my sympathies if he does come up with an idea that bucks convention "wisdom" hell become a has been before he even starts.

nolan1971
Toucan
Toucan

10 Jun 2012, 1:09 pm

I am impressed but not surprised. I began taking apart and modifying my toys and electronics at 5 and did full tune-ups on my mom's car without supervision at 8. :D
I had such a mechanical/building obsession that my favorite childhood toys were socket sets,wrenches,soldering iron, multimeter and of course a jig saw and power drill.

brickmack
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jun 2012, 4:11 pm

Cool I guess, I might have to look up his new ideas on physics.

Blownmind wrote:
cursedforever wrote:

Isn't the 4th dimension time? Many 8 year olds can grasp the concept of time, infact most can. Reciting Pi with 200 decimals is kind of impressive at that age.

Depends on what you're talking about. In most simple stuff, time is considered the 4th dimension. However, in this case, it's referring to a 4th spacial dimension, which would be visible in the same way as length or height. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space. Very interesting stuff, certainly an interesting way to confuse people. The book Flatland talks about higher level dimensions a lot (though from the perspective of a 2 dimensional being).