Why do humans with testicles commit so much crime?

Page 3 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 5:27 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Because people with testicles are innately inferior, and it just goes to show that that group should not be trusted with responsabilities like running the country.

What a boldly sexist statement.

Diagnosed in 2005

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 5:33 pm

pete1061 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Because people with testicles are innately inferior, and it just goes to show that that group should not be trusted with responsabilities like running the country.

What a boldly sexist statement.

Again, it was a joke. All the presidents thus far have had testicles.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 7:38 pm

[quote="LKL"]Girls get more pressure to conform than boys do, and boys are raised with the paradigmatic 'male hero' being someone who bucks the system and does his own thing, but is so strong/charismatic/smart that he can get away with it. A lot of teenage boys have a high enough regard for themselves that they think they can be that man; in addition, a lot of them have an immortality complex that they only overcome with an experience that scares the bejeezus out of them (in my brother's case, cutting off the tips of three fingers with a table saw).[/quot
Guys have more pressure to conform, not less. And risk taking behavior is more about conformity than non conformity.

Men are more egotistical though.

_______
Most people on the FBI most wanted list are male, and most Nobel Laureates are still mostly male as well.

There is a myth that school boys are better at math than schoolgirls.
If you look at the top ten percentile in math at any public school most of the best in math will be boys. But if you look in the basement at who are dumbest ten percentile in math in the same school you will find that most of that group are also boys.

Men go to extremes, and women cluster closer around the mean in both postitive and in negative behaviors.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 8:01 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
people with testicles are innately superior

Fixed that for ya.

Whether its sending others to fly hijacked airliners into skyscrapers and killing thousands, or whether its petty juvinile acts of vandalism- like defacing other people's posts- who are the perpetrators?

Its always someone with testicles!

Just proves what I was saying!

18 Jun 2012, 10:21 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
petty juvenile acts of vandalism- like defacing other people's posts- who are the perpetrators?

Its always someone with testicles!

NOT :!:

Deliberate misquoting of peoples post is common internet parlance that knows no gender bias.

FYI naturalplastic, the word in bold is a correction on my part of a spelling mistake of yours. I say we entrust the worlds most important ResonsIbilities unto men and let women take care of the responsabilities. :lol:

Last edited by AspieRogue on 18 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

18 Jun 2012, 10:23 pm

ruveyn wrote:
AspieRogue wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
people with testicles are innately superior

Fixed that for ya.

Don't fool around with other people's quotes. It is sneaky and intellectually dishonest.

Moderator: take notice.

ruveyn

Alright pal, if you're going to be passive-aggressive like that then I'm just going to state it my OWN freakin words:

People with testicles are innately superior. :mrgreen:

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 12:44 am

They're angry at mother for kicking them out of the garden.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 12:45 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Guys have more pressure to conform, not less. And risk taking behavior is more about conformity than non conformity.

A woman who stands out is socially punished for it; a man who stands out is socially rewarded. There is a lot of social pressure on men, but it's not pressure to conform.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 1:01 am

They are overflowing with testosterone and sexually frustrated resulting to an increase of aggression?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 2:14 am

ruveyn wrote:
Most of the humans who commit crimes have testicles. Why is that?

ruveyn

Before I delve into this, let us first establish that most men are law abiding citizens.

With few exceptions, male mammals have traits that makes them more aggressive, more impulsive, more opportunistic, more self justified, and less empathic than the female of the species.

This is not inherently a negative thing. In humans, when applied to the man's role in the family structure these traits have aided in ensuring survival of humans as a species, especially in resource poor environments.

A man who asserts his claim to resources in the name of his family, and who is willing to take risks to gain more resources for his family, is more likely to ensure the survival of his family.

The problem starts when these traits are not exercised within the context of the best interest of a family. For example, when a man is acting in a solitary fashion, in the context of a gang, or in the context of a militia.

It is then these traits are used in a way which are ultimately detrimental to the stability of human civilizations and the survival of the human species.

Female mammals, on the other hand, usually do not have these traits to such a strong degree for reasons which should be obvious by now....they are the descendants of those who were easier to dominant, and in most species, they are the primary caregivers of the offspring.

They lack the degree of motivation that males have to engage in risky behavior, and they generally get less of a thrill from taking risks and winning. They are more empathetic because their primary role with respect to the survival of the species is caring for children....some of you might have noticed that animal rescues, especially cat rescues, are populated primarily by women, and a recent study found that women were much less likely to leave a spouse with cancer than a man was.

So there is your answer, from my perspective.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 2:17 am

YippySkippy wrote:
Testosterone.

In all seriousness - yes. Komodo Dragons have a high level of testosterone, and those things are always pissed off.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 4:08 am

LKL wrote:
Girls get more pressure to conform than boys do, and boys are raised with the paradigmatic 'male hero' being someone who bucks the system and does his own thing, but is so strong/charismatic/smart that he can get away with it.
So, boys are raised with a single paradigm to live up to and that's somehow isn't the same as enforcing conformity? And given that when you're young you're likely to get your a** kicked and/or have overt disdain expressed by immediate family members for your for not fitting that paradigm, I fail to see how there is no pressure to conform.

19 Jun 2012, 9:04 am

LKL wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

A woman who stands out is socially punished for it; a man who stands out is socially rewarded. There is a lot of social pressure on men, but it's not pressure to conform.

Help for womankind is on its way:

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 11:34 am

LKL wrote:

Really?
What planet are the men that you know from? Because when I was a lad, the pressure to conform was enormous.

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

I have a carry and conceal permit for my testicles and I'm not afraid to use it.

19 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

visagrunt wrote:
LKL wrote:

Really?
What planet are the men that you know from?

Mars :mrgreen:

Earth men are under as much pressure as (earth)women to conform to societal norms. Only a select few have social permission to flaunt the rules. And those who get such permission have to "pull it off"(i.e. have exceptionally good social skills).