Page 9 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2016, 2:49 am

i see. :o

most of my friends have been older than me. the final year at any school i attended thus was usually the loneliest.

in JR high i found myself eating lunch my myself in the grimy stairwell leading to the boiler room.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2016, 8:52 am

Sadly, not enough.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2016, 10:14 pm

I was literally the most unpopular kid in high school. I think this has partly to do with the fact that there was rule that I needed to be with an education assistant in the halls and in class so everyone knew I was "special needs". These kids weren't well liked in my school. I think it was partly because there was a girl with an intellectual disability who was a real jerk and not many people liked her, so maybe people associated the rest of us with her since she was the most outgoing of us. Some people from elementary school were still friendly with me (about 2 come to mind right away) and then there were some acquaintances that I met there. But I was very unpopular. It doesn't help that I am quite shy.

I went to a college close to home because I can't afford and don't feel ready to live alone at the moment. Most people still hang out with their friends from high school, unfortunately and because I'm really shy, I have difficulty talking to them and couldn't if I even was comfortable with because everyone immediately pulls out their phones during break and start to text their friends. I feel like I am invading if I try to talk to them so I end up pulling out my phone too. (Of course, I mostly search the web, not text, but whatever).

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

MontyAA2003
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jun 2016, 4:57 pm

In elementary school I was really popular, but once everything in my life screwed up (I've had some bad things happen between elementary and middle school) I become not popular. The last school I went to, I deliberately tried not to make friends because I'm not going back there this year. (I ended up making friends anyways.)

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Mustangboss429
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2016, 3:08 am

I honestly couldn't care less about popularity, I've got one good friend and that's all I need.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 2:35 am

modernmax wrote:
Sadly, not enough.

be careful with what you desire.

signed, teenager pretending to be a wise old man

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

hellhole
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Aug 2016, 6:34 am

I've got two close friends, several regular friends, and many acquaintances, and that's just the way I like it. No exposure/popularity and just remaining as the same private person as I always was.

"vulnerable narcissistic defenses w/ mild borderline traits"; Body Dysmorphic Disorder, (self-diagnosed).

Our internal representation of reality: (http://bit.ly/2BJuj5o)

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 12:22 pm

ocdgirl123 wrote:
I was literally the most unpopular kid in high school. I think this has partly to do with the fact that there was rule that I needed to be with an education assistant in the halls and in class so everyone knew I was "special needs". These kids weren't well liked in my school. I think it was partly because there was a girl with an intellectual disability who was a real jerk and not many people liked her, so maybe people associated the rest of us with her since she was the most outgoing of us. Some people from elementary school were still friendly with me (about 2 come to mind right away) and then there were some acquaintances that I met there. But I was very unpopular. It doesn't help that I am quite shy.

I went to a college close to home because I can't afford and don't feel ready to live alone at the moment. Most people still hang out with their friends from high school, unfortunately and because I'm really shy, I have difficulty talking to them and couldn't if I even was comfortable with because everyone immediately pulls out their phones during break and start to text their friends. I feel like I am invading if I try to talk to them so I end up pulling out my phone too. (Of course, I mostly search the web, not text, but whatever).

Me too.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 12:25 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
When I was in school,I was the most unpopular kid there.Now,that I left school and made LOTS of new friends,but I don't know if I should consider that popular.I guess I am in between.

-SpaceCase

Everyone makes fun of me at my school. so I'll just ignore them all. I won't tell them my name either.