Looking for Aspies from Eastern Washington

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Lytig
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm

I was looking around in my area (Tri-Cities, Washington) for a group for young adults (18-30ish) with aspergers but I have been told that while such groups have been attempted in the past, there hasn't been much success and there is no such group now. I was hoping to find others from my area who may be interested in starting a group with me so that we could get a chance to meet up and either talk about our experiences or to just hang out from time to time. If there are any of you from my area who would be interested in such a group, please let me know. (If I posted this in the wrong area, I'm sorry)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Jun 2012, 7:57 pm

You're alright post location-wise.

As for the meet-up, I live in NW Oregon, and I'm underage. :shrugs:

Good luck getting people who want to attend, though.

Lytig
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2012, 1:11 am

Thank you. I'm not really set on those ages, it's just that in my area there are groups for children, teenagers, and family members of aspies but none that I have found that I can to.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

Welkome to WP

MickImage

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

I know Kraichguaer lives out in the Spokane area, but I think he's a parent of an AS child rather than AS himself, though I may be mistaken. Eastern Washington is tough, I know a lot of Aspies in Western Washington, but no Easterners off the top of my head.

stupideffingyoshi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

Hello :D I live in the western part of Washington but I was born in Springfield Oregon. So I love the North West coast :D PM me if you'd like like to chat. I'm interested in meeting Washington Aspies as I only met one. But she's not officially diagnosed, so I don't know.

Also I never met another female aspie so I can't tell if she has Aperger's or not :/