The car is much cheaper then mine. Ahhhh! :(

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 1:41 am

I often hear from an occasional friend or workmate. Isn't that a really posh car. Or how can she afford that, she is only a hear dresser.
Have you been those shops that girls get those bangles, cheap pink necklesses and things that go in your here. Well this is the equivalent for men, in car form. It is possible to get a a decent used one for 5k, with low mileage.

I really want one. Unfortunately the back seats are virtually unusable. And my mum probably wouldn't like me to get one because of its lack of practicalness. :)

Yes the convertable are very cheep too. But it isn't as dear as a Porsche.

Hah ahah ahah ahah.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 4:36 pm

Know what you mean about practical versus interesting. I got the boring, practical Suzuki sedan with lots of trunk space (whoopee...) because my husband insisted on it. But for the same price, I could've had one of those super-cute Fiats.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 9:53 pm

I lean more towards the practical then the cool.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 3:16 am

Titangeek wrote:

Snore.

TTs are still a bit expensive here. You can pick up used A4s for not much money, though.

Personally, if I could do all my car choices over again, I'd buy a used Lexus SC300 or SC400. Cheap parts, takes Supra suspension bits, easy to make lots of power, and it's luxurious and newish.

This is my car...not working at the moment, though...
1984 Supra. It's pretty cool, but honestly not very fast, being an 80s car with an almost analog computer system in it. That and it's broken and in my garage and has been that way for like 2 years. Yeah, super cool I am.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 3:33 am

1000Knives wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Snore.

Perhaps, but my wallet is happy 8)