Get rid of the laws and let the humans run wild!

Page 11 of 11 [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Outcome of no laws? (after change period has elapsed.)
Anarchy 61%  61%  [ 20 ]
Peace 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Never ending Transition (bit of both) 30%  30%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 33

DC
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 5:06 pm

This thread illustrates perfectly what a crock of shite the moderation here is.

Mods are so obsessed with placing individuals on a 'thought crime' list and targeting them that threads get derailed day after day for page after page with no moderator intervention.

But of course I forget that mods don't ever actually bother to read threads, brilliant cop out clause...

Is it that difficult to start a new thread for bashing someone if that is what you want to do instead of hijacking an existing one?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

DC wrote:

Mods are so obsessed with placing individuals on a 'thought crime' list and targeting them that threads get derailed day after day for page after page with no moderator intervention

Before Raptard can be policed for thought crimes, he would need to actually engage in thought. It would be unjust to punish him in that way! ;)

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 6:11 pm

Vigilans wrote:
DC wrote:

Mods are so obsessed with placing individuals on a 'thought crime' list and targeting them that threads get derailed day after day for page after page with no moderator intervention

Before Raptard can be policed for thought crimes, he would need to actually engage in thought. It would be unjust to punish him in that way! ;)

And in saying that you've admitted that it doesn't take very much at all to pwn you.
Another point for Raptard.
By now it's become obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that your efforts to draw me out as a "troll" you've drawn yourself out....
With that said I'll now assume the adult role and leave you here in your play pen.
Happy trails.
:D

edgewaters
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 6:24 pm

You keep claiming "points" and/or declaring victory for (in your mind, at least) upsetting other people, and this is really the only input you ever have. This is precisely what most people understand a troll to be.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 6:29 pm

Raptor wrote:
And in saying that you've admitted that it doesn't take very much at all to pwn you.

How do you get that? Is your delusion that deep? Or are you having trouble with your letters again? For you to win something, first you actually have to present an argument. You have not done so. You completely derail threads like this when people try to engage you on an intellectual level. However, you have no actual arguments, so you resort to exercises like this. Your entire purpose here is ego based, and I think you a profoundly sh***y human being. I think IRL you are probably a skinny dropout white kid who has never even touched a gun for all your swagger.

Raptor wrote:
Another point for Raptard.

You keep awarding yourself points, while I wait for the game to actually begin, kiddo. Also good on you to embrace your new name. It is fitting, no?

Raptor wrote:
By now it's become obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that your efforts to draw me out as a "troll" you've drawn yourself out....

I guess two brain cells must be impressive to you. And more delusions. You know, I know, everyone knows you are a troll. You post in PPR but actually never post anything relevant. You just insult or belittle people or derail threads with your personal problems with other members. You're an ignorant, friendless as*hole, and deserve whatever is coming to you

Raptor wrote:
With that said I'll now assume the adult role and leave you here in your play pen.
Happy trails.
:D

It is nice that you admit you have not been playing the part of an adult. Of course, with the likes of you, that would be impossible, since no matter what age you are, you are a manchild.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 6:34 pm

edgewaters wrote:
You keep claiming "points" and/or declaring victory for (in your mind, at least) upsetting other people, and this is really the only input you ever have. This is precisely what most people understand a troll to be.

Yep.

Quote:
Troll: (intransitive, Internet slang) In an online community or discussion, to attempt to lure others into combative argument for purposes of personal entertainment and/or gratuitous disruption. [from late 20th c.]

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 6:27 pm

Thread locked for the stupidity it has descended to. Apologies to the OP.