Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 11:11 pm

Revealed: CIA secretly operates on Syrian border, supplies arms to rebels

Quote:
American secret service operatives are distributing illegal assault rifles, anti-tank rocket launchers and other ammunition to Syrian opposition, the New York Times reports. But due to some rebels’ links to Al Qaeda, the CIA’s task is precarious.

The paper reports that for weeks now, officers based in southeast Turkey have supervised the flow of illegal arms to numerous opposition factions ready to fight the regime of President Bashar Assad. The only problem is some of the rebel groups have links with terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda, so the CIA mission must be careful not to arm proven terrorists by mistake

Why don't they track the weapons they sell so we know for sure!! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QaLXeOcDQ[/youtube]

And for balance, here a NY Times article on the same thing, although it doesn't make the jump that CIA COULD BE arming terrorists such as al Qaeda, but are determining who will get the arms.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

Quote:
WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

I found it interesting since I mentioned that the soon the US was going to be seen as being allied with al Qaeda.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

chiastic_slide
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jun 2012, 1:24 am

They are trying to destabilize Syria, if it means siding with al quada the CIA will have no qualms about that - besides al quada was orignially a CIA creation - aka 'the base'. The massacres wlll be used as justification to impose sanctions, etc. They are trying to enforce regime change as with Libya and Egypt to install their own puppet government.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2012, 2:01 am

lol, you mean those gps chips hidden in the buttstock of the rifle don't work?

well.. they weren't intended to.. we traded them for cocaine 10 years ago

HilarityEnsues
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jun 2012, 9:29 am

Lol, Al Queda is CIA. Bin Laden never existed, google Tim Osman AKA Osama.

Al CIA-duh, get it?

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2012, 11:27 am

HilarityEnsues wrote:
Lol, Al Queda is CIA. Bin Laden never existed, google Tim Osman AKA Osama.

Al CIA-duh, get it?

to me the only conspiracy theory is that i should not be concerned about things like say, a global hyper inflationary great depression.

or a global bank holiday right after obama gets elected again :)
I know i'm ready!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

I think I can say in all confidence that not every Syrian rebel is Al Qaeda. In fact, I suspect the majority are not.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 1:59 am

This has been going on for a while, providing the arms, training, and under cover of political/religious cause, launching corporate war.

The history of Standard Fruit, United Fruit, in the Americas, where a friendly government would give them the best lands in the country, displacing the local population that had been farming it for thousands of years.

Oil, transport, canal wars, bio warfare going way back, the British spreading smallpox in the americas.

The Saudis hire infidel contracters to kill their neighbors.

There is no connection between Syria and the US, but money. The same for Iraq, the Saudis are still funding bombings, just to keep Iraq from reforming a strong state.

The same is going on in America, breaking up what was a strong state.

We are in generational debt servitude to the Saudis, and our radical voices are surpressed, Jimmy Carter has been speaking about this, and does not make the news.

It has been about thirty years since the war on education started in America, we have been reduced to an Albanian level of general knowledge. Now due to over spending on war on everything, education is being further cut nation wide, and people who do get it are being burdened with debt.

You cannot maintain a free country without education, and that is the plan.

This is not a War on Terror, it is a war on America.

The role of government is to secure health, education, economic welfare for the people, that is not what we have.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 2:04 am

Inventor wrote:
This has been going on for a while, providing the arms, training, and under cover of political/religious cause, launching corporate war.

The history of Standard Fruit, United Fruit, in the Americas, where a friendly government would give them the best lands in the country, displacing the local population that had been farming it for thousands of years.

Oil, transport, canal wars, bio warfare going way back, the British spreading smallpox in the americas.

The Saudis hire infidel contracters to kill their neighbors.

There is no connection between Syria and the US, but money. The same for Iraq, the Saudis are still funding bombings, just to keep Iraq from reforming a strong state.

The same is going on in America, breaking up what was a strong state.

We are in generational debt servitude to the Saudis, and our radical voices are surpressed, Jimmy Carter has been speaking about this, and does not make the news.

It has been about thirty years since the war on education started in America, we have been reduced to an Albanian level of general knowledge. Now due to over spending on war on everything, education is being further cut nation wide, and people who do get it are being burdened with debt.

You cannot maintain a free country without education, and that is the plan.

This is not a War on Terror, it is a war on America.

The role of government is to secure health, education, economic welfare for the people, that is not what we have.

Amen.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer