Page 5 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 7:08 am

JNathanK wrote:
Raptor wrote:

If I remember right you're a liberal so you are obligated to say all that and I would in turn take it as a compliment.
Thank you! :D


Are you a Nazi sympathizer? I recognize the symbols in your avatar from Waffen SS uniforms and regalia. Its a combination of the Panzer division shield patch and skull.


No, that's a pirate's jolly roger flag.
Argh!



Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,022
Location: in my own little tamarillo jungle,

28 Jun 2012, 7:14 am

hmm not excactly
emblem of the 3rd SS panzergrenadier division, also known as the totenkopf division.

and yes i do know you are being facetious.


_________________
//through chaos comes complexity//

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.


Last edited by Oodain on 28 Jun 2012, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 7:14 am

Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
Duh, if I was sensitive I wouldn't be here.
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......


Who said anything about sensitivity?

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be


My comebacks are just better than yours, Vivian.


Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire


Talk about lame comebacks. :roll:
About all you do is repeat the same the same thing but re-arrange the words.
Whatever......



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 7:22 am

Oodain wrote:
hmm not excactly
emblem of the 3rd SS panzergrenadier division, also known as the totenkopf division.

and yes i do know you are being facetious.


"No, that's a pirate's jolly roger flag.
Argh!"

/\ That's my story and I'm sticking' to it.



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,112
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Jun 2012, 10:01 am

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
Duh, if I was sensitive I wouldn't be here.
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......


Who said anything about sensitivity?

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be


My comebacks are just better than yours, Vivian.


Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire


Talk about lame comebacks. :roll:
About all you do is repeat the same the same thing but re-arrange the words.
Whatever......


Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 10:54 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
Duh, if I was sensitive I wouldn't be here.
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......


Who said anything about sensitivity?

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be


My comebacks are just better than yours, Vivian.


Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire


Talk about lame comebacks. :roll:
About all you do is repeat the same the same thing but re-arrange the words.
Whatever......


Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,112
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Jun 2012, 11:37 am

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 11:57 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.


Raptors are nothing if not determined.
Whatever, though........



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,112
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Jun 2012, 12:10 pm

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.


Raptors are nothing if not determined.
Whatever, though........


Yeah real ones...but determination and over-compensation are very different things, I just don't see the point in acting all cocky and having a holier than thou attitude with people who disagree with your right wing perspectives. But whatever man, to each their own I guess.



marshall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,752
Location: Turkey

28 Jun 2012, 12:14 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.


He's 16 and is some kind of intern for a defense contractor which makes him 'badass'.



simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,075

28 Jun 2012, 12:16 pm

What they did with the medicaid expansion was restrict the power of Congress to hit the states with a stick. They can carrot them by offering incentives and money, and possibly by sticking them in other ways but they can't withhold the previous funding. Congress can be pretty creative with sticks so we'll see what happens.

I assume it's the red states that will fight assisting the poor and not accept any new money. But maybe more will.



Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,694
Location: Southeast U.S.A.

28 Jun 2012, 12:23 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.


Raptors are nothing if not determined.
Whatever, though........


Yeah real ones...but determination and over-compensation are very different things, I just don't see the point in acting all cocky and having a holier than thou attitude with people who disagree with your right wing perspectives. But whatever man, to each their own I guess.


In other words your telling me to stop acting like some of the liberals who's obnoxiousness you turn a blind eye to.
That's rich. :roll:



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 31,112
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

28 Jun 2012, 12:26 pm

Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Didn't you admit to being a 15 year old kid before in some other thread? Maybe toning down the cockiness a bit would do you some good, it will only get you in trouble the older you get. If you aren't the one who said they were 15 than still tone down the cockiness.


Don't hold your breath.


Why would I? all I am saying is cockiness=overcompensation, so instead of coming off as some tough guy you come off as more of someone who just doesn't know when to stop trying to be a 'badass'.


Raptors are nothing if not determined.
Whatever, though........


Yeah real ones...but determination and over-compensation are very different things, I just don't see the point in acting all cocky and having a holier than thou attitude with people who disagree with your right wing perspectives. But whatever man, to each their own I guess.


In other words your telling me to stop acting like some of the liberals who's obnoxiousness you turn a blind eye to.
That's rich. :roll:


Oh right you think you're going to get me on hypocrisy.....if some liberal was acting cocky and having a holier than thou attitude I would not approve either. Not sure why you think I make a special exception for liberals.



visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Vancouver, BC

28 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
"No, that's a pirate's jolly roger flag.
Argh!"

/\ That's my story and I'm sticking' to it.


Well, given that this image is illegal in a number of countries in which members of WP may be accessing the site, it appears to me that you are exposing WP and Alex to legal risk. So be as disingenuous as you like, but we'll leave it to the owner of the site to decide what is permitted here.


_________________
--James


Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,181
Location: Montreal

28 Jun 2012, 6:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
Raptor wrote:
:roll: :roll:
Duh, if I was sensitive I wouldn't be here.
Once again I think it's time for you to make a trip to the drug store for some Midol. You seem rather crampy lately......


Who said anything about sensitivity?

I think its time for you to start coming up with better comebacks. You should also take a break from being an as*hole every day, it must be tiring you out. That is probably the reason for that vacuous hole where your intellect should be


My comebacks are just better than yours, Vivian.


Wow good one, how long did it take you to think of that? My guess is you probably sat at your keyboard for at least 45 minutes thinking it over. For all that work, I would have expected something half decent. But then I remember, you only have two comebacks. 1) I know you are, but what am I? and other variations; and 2) You're just proving my point blah blah blah. Maybe if you leave mom's basement once in a while you'll pick up something new to add to your limited repertoire


Talk about lame comebacks. :roll:
About all you do is repeat the same the same thing but re-arrange the words.
Whatever......


I guess reading is also not one of your strong suits. Its kind of remarkable how this came from me posting about intolerance and individual rights, and you coming back with some irrelevant reply; immediately after I rebutted whatever typically asinine garbage you put forth, you started in on the insults. You're such a loser


_________________
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
Nature creates few men brave, industry and training makes many -Machiavelli
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do


visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,118
Location: Vancouver, BC

28 Jun 2012, 9:45 pm

Raptor wrote:
"No, that's a pirate's jolly roger flag.
Argh!"

/\ That's my story and I'm sticking' to it.


I don't know whether good sense, good taste or moderators have prevailed. Whichever it is, thank you for reverting to your previous avatar.


_________________
--James