Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MusicalCat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jun 2012, 1:51 pm

Hey. I want to learn how to get into sports and playing them after graduating high school, mainly swimming, bodybuilding, and I dare say the occasional team sport if possible. I'm learning new social skills every day as an aspie and want to build up my strength and stamina. College may not even be an option for me, but perhaps one day soon I might change my mind.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 4:18 pm

MusicalCat wrote:
Hey. I want to learn how to get into sports and playing them after graduating high school, mainly swimming, bodybuilding, and I dare say the occasional team sport if possible. I'm learning new social skills every day as an aspie and want to build up my strength and stamina. College may not even be an option for me, but perhaps one day soon I might change my mind.

eat right, keep a routine in your workouts but change it up from time to time to challenge your body.

doin it since february and currently in jv football conditioning

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

MusicalCat wrote:

The earlier you start the better!!

MusicalCat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2012, 8:14 pm

I have made it a goal to take lessons in Swimming and to take up walking/running.

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jun 2012, 8:44 pm

MusicalCat wrote:
I have made it a goal to take lessons in Swimming and to take up walking/running.
If you want to get an athletic body; You chose 2 great sports to do it lol Not to mention running(not jogging), will promote awesome balance! You should try competing/participating in a 5K!

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2012, 8:48 pm

I'd say pick sports you really like. And don't do a sport for social reasons, just do it for yourself. Pick a sport that'll really satisfy you, and get good at it.