Have I gone mad or has the world gone insane?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:11 pm

It also bothers me when they judge my meltdowns and social awkwardness and deem me as being an idiot and/or mental because of them.

In many ways I am perfectly functional when I am feeling physically well. I don't break the law, I am not a party animal who disrupts the neighbourhood, I eat a clean diet (really really into the paleo thing right now), I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I love to study etc

I am capable of household chores even if I do go about then in a way that most people think is disorganised or odd (it works for me and gets the job done) because I don't do things in the same way as them.

Yes I have quirks but none of them are likely to hurt anyone and I can hold down a job if I am left alone to get on with it so I can do my thing...especially if I can work alone. In those instances am I capable of producing very high quality work! I learn quickly and tend to know my stuff.

Socially I fall flat on my arse, but hey, you can't be good at everything in life lol

Also what I don't like is when they change their story and insist I misinterpreted them the first time! I did not misinterpret what they said....I have a very good memory to the point where I can get A grades without revising for exams (I don't have any revision techniques because I have never used any). I am also very good at remembering audio and images (useful for diagrams when studying etc). When someone says something to me I can remember the scene as it was (anything I observed such as how they were standing, what their hair style was like, what they said, what was behind them/around them and so on) and this is how I know when someone is lying or has changed their story. I can spot inconsistencies and contradictions with ease by comparing what they said originally and what they are saying now!

People do seem to think they can get away with bullshitting me because I appear awkward etc...

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 11:59 am

I dislike those idiots as well, but there is nothing I can do to change the situation, so I now avoid them as much as possible.

I was getting worked up dealing with government support agencies, and there loyal supporters here too. They are inefficient and profit driven, the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing, and tax payers money is spent in not helping you, but them helping themselves to lifelong customers....

This is everywhere and in everything. Do not dwell on it, Fixating on this great sadness produces ill health. Forget them!

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards.. ..Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religion destroys spirituality" - Michael Ellner