Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 5:29 am

bigots who ignore the facts and dont listen to my explanation of them, people who inerrupt me, tailgaters, people who squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle or top. seriously, what is wrong with those people? there's so much bad crap in this world and you add to it by squeezing from the middle/top?

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 6:40 am

Someone having a go at me because I can't use hand driers due to hyperacusis. I was pretty told to get over it. :x

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 6:44 am

Wandering_Stranger wrote:
Someone having a go at me because I can't use hand driers due to hyperacusis. I was pretty told to get over it. :x

It's a real shame that we have to put up with the real idiots that have no empathy for anybody or anything. The more I see of some NTs the more I'm happy being Autisitc.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 6:52 am

People who approach the roundabout and automatically hit the accelerator instead of the brake - cause the rest of the world will get out of the way.

TalksToCats
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jul 2012, 9:22 am

People playing music so loudly into their earphones I can hear some of the beats but not the music in full; please either go the whole hog and just play the music out loud fully so we can all hear it properly or get better earphones that don't let the music out.

I'd rather not be forced to hear others music selection, but if it is going to be forced on me I'd rather get it in full; I hate hearing partial music.

I have a similar issues with only hearing bass from cars...

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

TalksToCats wrote:
People playing music so loudly into their earphones I can hear some of the beats but not the music in full; please either go the whole hog and just play the music out loud fully so we can all hear it properly or get better earphones that don't let the music out.

I'd rather not be forced to hear others music selection, but if it is going to be forced on me I'd rather get it in full; I hate hearing partial music.

I have a similar issues with only hearing bass from cars...

Why is it only ever really awful dance music? I don't want to hear it.

People who whinge about having to work. At least you can work and have a job.

servicedogrights25
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

My biggest one is knuckle popping. Or toe popping. Or back popping. Any joint that pops, I suppose. I really do not want to hear that. My sister does it to freak me out.

Nymeria8
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 4:05 pm

people who pick or suck their teeth while sitting at a table with others. well, actually around people period.

These same people also seem be the ones who clip their nails in inappropriate places.

Do they grasp that there are rooms designated for such things? Its called the bathroom! Now go and SHUT THE DOOR behind you!

nubbins
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

Those automated phone dialers. A) The phone's ringing B) There's not even a person!! !

The other day I had one that tried to tell me, over the phone, that my computer had a virus and that I should go to such and such a URL and download something. Alrighty then.

lsouth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jul 2012, 12:13 am

People who make loud food noises when they eat (e.g., crunching, slurping, splorching, etc.), especially when they don't close their mouths

People who interrupt when someone is talking

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

People who correct other people's grammar incorrectly.

Examples:

C: "Do you want to catch a movie with Lisa and me?"
D: "It's 'Lisa and I' dear."
C: "Actually, in this case 'me' is the object of a prepositional phrase. Therefore the appropriate pronoun is 'me' not 'I.'"

A: "How are you?"
B: "I'm good."
A: ">Ahem< The correct phrase is I'm well'."
B: "No, because you asked me 'How are you?' not 'How are you doing?' so my use of the adjective 'good' in this case is appropriate. 'Well' can also function as an adjective, but I have a cold, so although I am good right now, I am ill, so no, I am not 'well.'"

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 2:47 am

When people mention the city Vancouver but fail to say BC or Washington. Which Vancouver?

Having to make a phone call and I get a voice menu instead and I want to talk directly to the person. I have a hard time with those things so I prefer customer service.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 5:00 am

lsouth wrote:
People who make loud food noises when they eat (e.g., crunching, slurping, splorching, etc.), especially when they don't close their mouths

I volunteer with someone who does this. :x My boss then wonders why I go downstairs into the shop on my tea break.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 4:07 pm

When people will have a pile of papers and not all of the papers are face-up with the top of the page facing away from the desk (basically, how a person sitting at a table would hold a book). There's upside-down and backwards reports all jumbled up in a tiny inbox. How asinine is that?

Wandering_Stranger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 4:12 pm

People who have no concept of queueing. I'm talking about grown men here; not 4 year olds.

betrayedbymyown
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jul 2012, 6:25 pm

Cigarette smoke and the idiots who emit it.

Motorists who sit 20 under the limit while there are no overtaking opportunities, but then speed up to the limit or more when an overtaking lane opens up.

Loud people in close proximity who are neither interesting nor pleasant to be forced to listen to.

People with fat butts who walk really slowly in twos or threes and take up the whole footpath/sidewalk.