Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm

What really bothers me is while i am working with software and someone asks for help but then calls the problem simple. WTF? If its so simple, why are you asking for help lol

Another is when people litter in front of me! How lazy can someone be? Hold your trash and throw it away where its supposed to go... The trash!

Iloveshoujoai
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Jun 2012, 4:42 pm

People who care too much about grammar -- I read forums/comment sections much more than I post in them, so I don't have people correcting my grammar very much at all but it irritates me so much when I go through a forum with others discussing something that interests me and every third post/comment is someone who feels the need to point out that someone else used "your" instead of "you're" or "it's" instead of "its". If you are reading this and you do this, please stop it. I know it makes since to you, but think about it. It's more annoying to have to read through those kind of comments than just deal with someone who has slightly poor grammar.

kirayng
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 4:43 pm

People that speed past you while driving just to get ahead that turn at the next intersection or stop anyway.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:06 pm

LOL I have so many of them. Here are couple of them:

Places that close early and don't follow their opening hours.

People that say couple and mean more than two. Couple is two folks. TWO. Not five, not seven, not four, it's TWO.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

mightyzebra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:17 pm

I suppose they're saying it's simple so it makes you seem more important, something that's simple for you is more complicated for them.

As for littering, THAT is annoying. I think dubious action should be taken. :twisted:

"The natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living." David Attenborough

Nymeria8
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:25 pm

I have a ton but the first one that comes to mind is when people eat off each others plates. Gross! It's yet another case of NT's not being aware enough to see the invisible boundaries. Stay in your own eating area and if you think you like what I'm eating get your own!

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2012, 5:29 pm

mightyzebra wrote:
I suppose they're saying it's simple so it makes you seem more important, something that's simple for you is more complicated for them.

As for littering, THAT is annoying. I think dubious action should be taken. :twisted:

I don't care what the reason is, it is annoying! Most of the time it is something that is not simple lol Like help with an asynchronous file tansfer protocol server and client with a GUI. Thats also cross platform and can do your laundry. I am obviously over exaggerating lol but you get the point! ... Hopefully.

But I'm glad someone is on the same page with me!

Rebel_Nowe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:47 pm

Iloveshoujoai wrote:
People who care too much about grammar -- I read forums/comment sections much more than I post in them, so I don't have people correcting my grammar very much at all but it irritates me so much when I go through a forum with others discussing something that interests me and every third post/comment is someone who feels the need to point out that someone else used "your" instead of "you're" or "it's" instead of "its". If you are reading this and you do this, please stop it. I know it makes since to you, but think about it. It's more annoying to have to read through those kind of comments than just deal with someone who has slightly poor grammar.

On the flipside of this, people who get mad and say you're being pointlessly nit-picky when they have a misplaced modifier or dropped comma or something that really does give the sentence two potential meanings and you just want clarification. =P

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

One time I saw somebody throw the wrappers, sack, drink holder, and empty drinks from McDonalds all at once out their car window at a red light. I hope that was caught on a traffic camera.

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2012, 6:26 pm

Iloveshoujoai wrote:

I feel the same way! I don't like having to watch what I say whenever i post! I feel like this is a form of bullying! It makes me feel like I am being attacked! Which makes me immediately lash out. I just want to enjoy myself and share my experiences and thoughts! What makes someone want to sit there and correct people?

Rebel_Nowe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 6:30 pm

amboxer21 wrote:
Iloveshoujoai wrote:

I feel the same way! I don't like having to watch what I say whenever i post! I feel like this is a form of bullying! It makes me feel like I am being attacked! Which makes me immediately lash out. I just want to enjoy myself and share my experiences and thoughts! What makes someone want to sit there and correct people?

Must.... fight.... urge..... to trollan! Srsly, though, you just have to accept some degree of grammar naziing on the internet. Learn to love the trollan. Feed on their trollan energies.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 7:40 pm

VIDEODROME wrote:
One time I saw somebody throw the wrappers, sack, drink holder, and empty drinks from McDonalds all at once out their car window at a red light. I hope that was caught on a traffic camera.

Once I was at an In N Out Burger and some jackass in a big jacked up truck got his food at the window, shut off the motor, and ate his entire meal right in the drive-thru with other cars waiting behind him with no way for them to get their food or leave

twich
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2012, 7:46 pm

I have far too many to list, but my biggest one is probably being cut off while talking. It takes me a HUGE effort to not cut others off, they should do the same out of respect... It's even worse when they cut me off when I'm trying to explain something to them, either to tell me something completely wrong, or to ask a question that would have been answered if they hadn't cut me off to ask it.

amboxer21
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2012, 8:18 pm

twich wrote:
I have far too many to list, but my biggest one is probably being cut off while talking. It takes me a HUGE effort to not cut others off, they should do the same out of respect... It's even worse when they cut me off when I'm trying to explain something to them, either to tell me something completely wrong, or to ask a question that would have been answered if they hadn't cut me off to ask it.
I do this all the time! I Cannot help it either. I notice sometimes but can't control it, ...idk.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 9:13 pm

-smashing bus shelters, especially in the winter
-people who spit
-blatantly rude people
-ignorant people
-people full of hate
-being late
-bill collectors who use answering machines to call you
-loud, immature people
-male chauvinist pigs
-liars
-crowds

Taylor1002
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 9:19 pm

The sound of cracking knuckles. I know that doesn't hurt but it sounds painful.