Are you obsessed with hats, beanies, sweaters, or jackets?

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bostonbig3
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jul 2012, 9:20 pm

Much to my mothers dismay, I wear a winter hat all the time, even in the summer. It is red and has ear flaps. When it gets too hot, I like to wear a backwards baseball cap. It is nice to know that I am not the only one.

KnarlyDUDE09
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 5:37 pm

I'm not obsessed with hats etc. because that be quite unhealthy, however if you are asking whether one always wears hats, then yes I do- mainly because they keep my head warm, they keep me in my 'comfort zone' and I like wearing them.

dominique
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm

Yes. To me they serve as a security blanket. I once spent $500 worth of a school loan on hoodies. All the same style/size/color, etc. ...I feel the same about beanies, though not as intense. I do, however, have a fuzzy winter hat with ear flaps (like bostonbig3) that I wear A LOT regardless of weather conditions. It is such a security thing for me.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

If had the money to afford them, I would be obsessed with snapbacks. For those of you who don't know what snapbacks are, they're a type of hat. They look so cool!

LeeTimmer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 10:22 pm

I often wear a fedora (more properly a trilby; short brim). I guess it's just part of my eccentricity. I receive quite a few compliments, though. Considering that I live in the Southwest and have a shaved head, it's also quite functional in that it protects my head from the sun.

vanhalenkurtz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 12:29 am

Same hat everyday, all day. Reduces eye contact. Psychological armor. Plus I look even more stupid with it so what's not to love?

EQ: 6.

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

I love those hats with the puff ball on top and the long braided ropes that come down over the ears. The problem is that I can never find one big enough to fit my head. They always end up sliding off haha. I've found one hat that fits me.

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH