Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2012, 7:35 am

Hello, everyone! You may remember me as BillyIdolFan217, and I'm sure some of you do. Well that is no longer what I am! I am now a HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan!! ! I'm sure some might remember my post from last August about watching Buffy for the first time and loving it! Thanks to Netflix I've seen every episode from start to finish and I am obsessed!! ! I've been obsessed since last August! I just haven't been on since then to share this with you all!

Now here's something that will come as a shocker to you all, but I am no longer an Idol fan!! His music is good, but I don't like him at all anymore! I find there to be a lot of disappointments that come with being obsessed with a singer, and it's very frustrating! In which case I feel more content being obsessed with a fictional heroine character such as Buffy Summers! No disappointments here!

Buffy really opened my eyes to what strength and bravery really is to me! A young woman who can really kick butt and take care of herself! She makes me want to be a stronger, braver, and better person!! I feel I've gotten a lot better with this obsesssion! I'm happier, I am ready to go out and party, which I have done a couple times already, I accasionally drink, but not a lot, and I'm not saying its a good thing to drink, don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying I'm not as afraid to have fun as I was a year ago at this time! I'm still scared of a lot of things though, but Buffy is a big help! She got me over my fear of blood and slasher films! Now I like gore, but only in movies and shows!

Thanks to Buffy being my inspiration, I am now going to start taking ice skating lessons because Buffy loves Ice skating, and she even did it in one episode!! Also Sarah Michelle Gellar (who plays Buffy) was an accomplished ice skater, but had to quit to focus more on her acting career!! I am beyond excited!! !! !!

I really feel that Buffy has changed me for the better, and opened so many doors for me! Joss Whedon is such a genius for creating her!! ! I'm doing so much more with her in my life now! I even want to make friends and socialize, and I love family parties now, I have a blast! I'm so proud of my accomplishments, and I wanna thank Buffy!! !

I have a nice Buffy collection which consists of
1. Four Buffy dolls (from seasons 1-4) and one in particular is my new attachment/comfort object that I bring absolutely everywhere with me and do everything with! It's better than a CD cover by far!
2. Buffy PJs that say Team Buffy on the shirt
3. Two Buffy blankets
4. A Buffy neckleace
5. A Buffy bracelet
6. A Buffy 2012 wall calendar
7. A Buffy cell phone cover for iPhone
8. The Sunnydale High Yearbook
9. A Buffy book called, What Would Buffy Do?
10. Three Buffy shirts
11. The entire series on DVD (DVD box set)
12. The Once More With Feeling Soundtrack
13. A Buffy keychain

I still need the comic books!! But yeah, Buffy is my new special intrest/obsession!!
I also wanted to conclude this by saying I missed WP very much, and I miss talking to you all! Hope you're all doing well, and please, no mean comments!

Buffy Summers is my heroine and role model forever!! <3

Last edited by BuffyFan4Life on 03 Jul 2012, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

Welcome back to WrongPlanet! :)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

Welcome back to WP! I'm glad you found a new obsession that inspires you and makes you happy. New obsessions are always fun. :)

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2012, 5:50 pm

Thank you, guys!! And yes, new obsessions are a blast! I love the feeling!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 7:10 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet!

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 12:42 am

Welcome back I agree that when you like a person they can disappoint you.
I remeber you when you got that little kitten.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 12:46 am

I don't remember you because i probably wasn't here yet at that time, but welcome back :) Its always nice when people return!

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jul 2012, 12:53 am

So er do you fantasize about her, Tell us in detail :)

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 2:30 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Welcome back to Wrong Planet!

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

Aprilviolets wrote:
Welcome back I agree that when you like a person they can disappoint you.
I remeber you when you got that little kitten.

I still have my little Angel!! ! He's a big boy now!! I adore him!!

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 2:33 am

Moonhawk wrote:
I don't remember you because i probably wasn't here yet at that time, but welcome back :) Its always nice when people return!

That's alright :) but thank you :D

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 2:35 am

Scottinoz wrote:

Not in a nasty way though, but we have vampire slaying slumber parties and when we're done we stay up all night and dance and PARTY!! ! And I wanna go to Disneyland with her lol!!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 2:53 am

BuffyFan4Life wrote:
Scottinoz wrote:

Not in a nasty way though, but we have vampire slaying slumber parties and when we're done we stay up all night and dance and PARTY!! ! And I wanna go to Disneyland with her lol!!

Hey, I daydream about having slumber parties and dance parties with my favorite characters too! I thought I was the only one! :D

BuffyFan4Life
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jul 2012, 4:15 am

IdahoRose wrote:
BuffyFan4Life wrote:
Scottinoz wrote:

Hey, I daydream about having slumber parties and dance parties with my favorite characters too! I thought I was the only one! :D

I always think I'm the only one who does certain things too! I always love finding someone who does the same thing and we both end up not feeling so alone! What a great feeling!