I may have controversial ideas. Should I write about it?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 1:13 am

There's a story I also want to write to include in my upcoming collection. The problem is it's violent as hell. I do include a disclaimer at the beginning that says it's for mature audiences, but I don't even know if I should include the story at all. It's about a news reporter who investigates a religious movement where their practitioners deliver unbearable pain to each other, including their children, as a tribute to Jesus' suffering. I'd have to write detail which would be extremely disturbing, that's why I don't know if I should complete it. Probably a potential publisher might reject it anyway.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 12:44 pm

redrobin62 wrote:
There's a story I also want to write to include in my upcoming collection. The problem is it's violent as hell. I do include a disclaimer at the beginning that says it's for mature audiences, but I don't even know if I should include the story at all. It's about a news reporter who investigates a religious movement where their practitioners deliver unbearable pain to each other, including their children, as a tribute to Jesus' suffering. I'd have to write detail which would be extremely disturbing, that's why I don't know if I should complete it. Probably a potential publisher might reject it anyway.

I want to write a book about a boy being molested by a women as a child, he tries to persecute her in court later, but fails, and in the end he rapes and murders her before committing suicide.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html