Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 10:47 pm

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

Jitro wrote:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.skepticalraptor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Creationism-640x512.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/evolution-vs-creationism-scorecard-2012/&h=512&w=640&sz=58&tbnid=qI_3yVbmQTVJlM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522creationism%2522%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=%22creationism%22&usg=__I56xqXwyGAfc4__dlZMLIL5P7iQ=&docid=YYn88i-d1xtk_M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wrD3T5PIKYHB0QGj2sD5Bg&ved=0CH0Q9QEwCQ&dur=297

A picture about creationism.

I knew the Chinese made us all!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 12:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Jitro wrote:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.skepticalraptor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Creationism-640x512.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/evolution-vs-creationism-scorecard-2012/&h=512&w=640&sz=58&tbnid=qI_3yVbmQTVJlM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522creationism%2522%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=%22creationism%22&usg=__I56xqXwyGAfc4__dlZMLIL5P7iQ=&docid=YYn88i-d1xtk_M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=wrD3T5PIKYHB0QGj2sD5Bg&ved=0CH0Q9QEwCQ&dur=297

A picture about creationism.

I knew the Chinese made us all!

:lol: well they make everything else :lol:

Alfonso12345
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2012, 5:20 pm

I guess the people who believe the Earth is young were were half right. It's young, but nowhere near as young as they think! :lol:

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 10:24 pm

The entire Universe, complete with our memories was created this morning.

ruveyn

10 Jul 2012, 10:36 pm

В России мы являемся частными о нашей религиозной вере

In Russia we are private about our religious faith.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 10:44 pm

Vladimir wrote:

We Americans are just the opposite. And sometimes, some of us are in your face about it.

10 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

We Americans are just the opposite. And sometimes, some of us are in your face about it.

Yes many Americans that come' to my "country" are like that. You will rarley here Russians be so open though because. We do not want to come across as preachy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

Yes many Americans that come' to my "country" are like that. You will rarley here Russians be so open though because. We do not want to come across as preachy.

Very good policy not to be preachy.

10 Jul 2012, 11:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

It is Iisus job to preach we are to just. Listien to his words instead of preachy what we don't practice. Most christians in other countries are just sheep in wolves clothing. At least in Russia we do our best to not come across as preachy. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of secularists ect.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 11:31 pm

Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

It is Iisus job to preach we are to just. Listien to his words instead of preachy what we don't practice. Most christians in other countries are just sheep in wolves clothing. At least in Russia we do our best to not come across as preachy. Leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of secularists ect.

I think a lot of Russians could get on with the more mainline Christians here in America.
Personally, my family and I are Lutherans, and we're pretty laid back compared to the fundamentalists and other evangelicals who are more in your face about their religion.

10 Jul 2012, 11:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

I think a lot of Russians could get on with the more mainline Christians here in America.
Personally, my family and I are Lutherans, and we're pretty laid back compared to the fundamentalists and other evangelicals who are more in your face about their religion.

Yes I think we would.