Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

Creepshow is on TV where I live. I am so excited I am watching it. Stephen king movies are the best. I like them all. What do you all think Of stphen king movies andTV related stuff?

Silhouette-Song
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

I'm watching it too! I love Stephen King and I'm proud to be his number one fan ;)
The movie makes of his stories are always kind of cheesy and old unless it's Misery and The Mist, but I still enjoy them. I do prefer to just read his stories because they are much more frightening in my mind.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 1:28 pm

The mist I think is one of my favourites! I love the depressing finish to that film.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 1:39 pm

1st one is the best. The 2nd one had some cool parts but I thought it was a bit boring in comparison. The last story in the first one with the cockroaches and the mean old clean freak is pure LCD nightmare fuel.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2012, 1:46 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
1st one is the best. The 2nd one had some cool parts but I thought it was a bit boring in comparison. The last story in the first one with the cockroaches and the mean old clean freak is pure LCD nightmare fuel.

I had forgoten that king actually acts in one of the segments.
NeueZiel I agree with your assessment. The first seg was my favourite. The 3rd one scared the crap out of me too. I hope I can sleep tonite. :wink: