obsessions, obsessions, im annoying ppl with my obsession!! !

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 6:35 pm

and possibly scaring them. i am into meds...i mean REALLY into them(no, not drugs!)and im starting to annoy people.i'm also starting to be seen as hypocondrical(heres hoping i spelled that right)headach=stress, or tumor,stomach ache instantly means blame the carrier monkeys at that shool, i've got the plague(its our joke, anything caught at school is the plague cuz of how it spreads-attacks!!!-and stuff)! !! anyone else got obsessions that bug ppl, or is it just me?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 6:58 pm

I've learned to keep my obsessions a secret from the people off-line, over the past eleven months. The only people who know about my first love, are the members at my Clubhouse, because they see me, when I buy my Buses, in Victoria or Vancouver.

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 6:59 pm

Blackcat,

There are several ways to interpret what you are saying. HOW are you obsessed with meds? Is this just about your headaches? I'm SERIOUS! Magnesium and B vitamins COULD concievably help it. You ARE around the age where you will need more. Just more vegetables, and spinach could help. Concievably, just a V8 a day may help. HEY, try it! It can't hurt, and it MAY help A LOT!

If you act like veda(sp?) in "my girl", you are BOUND to be looked at as strange. Veda in the first movie started(as I recall) by saying she had prostate cancer! To have prostate cancer is UNHEARD OF at such a young age, and FORGET about a female having it! 8-)

Steve

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2006, 7:10 pm

SteveK wrote:
Blackcat,

There are several ways to interpret what you are saying. HOW are you obsessed with meds? Is this just about your headaches? I'm SERIOUS! Magnesium and B vitamins COULD concievably help it. You ARE around the age where you will need more. Just more vegetables, and spinach could help. Concievably, just a V8 a day may help. HEY, try it! It can't hurt, and it MAY help A LOT!

If you act like veda(sp?) in "my girl", you are BOUND to be looked at as strange. Veda in the first movie started(as I recall) by saying she had prostate cancer! To have prostate cancer is UNHEARD OF at such a young age, and FORGET about a female having it! 8-)

Steve

i love spinach and eat LOTS of it(i blame popeye!! !)hmm, i HAVE been compared to her in the past, but i know girls cant get PROSTATE cancer!! !:lol: i have stated that there was a bone in my throat that wouldnt come out, but i was right(fish, not chicken)i am obsessed as in i talk about conditions and stuff ALL the time(not saying i have them, just in general) oh, it was spelled Vada in the book(prob. y i could never pronounce it...)im not shure how it was spelled in the movie(didnt use subtitles)