How to make Thor as Bad as Batman & Robin

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

I saw Thor, and I thought it was very good. Here are some ideas how to make Thor as bad as Batman & Robin

1- Get Alan Cumming as Loki and Bob Hoskins as Odin- They both played these roles in Son Of The Mask. I have never seen the film, but I had heard that It had bad reviews. I saw some clips with Alan Cummings Loki and Bob Hoskins Thorand I thought they were ridiculous compared to Tom Hiddleson's Loki and Anthony Hopkin's Odin which were much more superior.

2. Add Nipples in Thors armour.

3. Add lame puns

what do you think?

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 1:36 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
I saw Thor, and I thought it was very good. Here are some ideas how to make Thor as bad as Batman & Robin

1- Get Alan Cumming as Loki and Bob Hoskins as Odin- They both played these roles in Son Of The Mask. I have never seen the film, but I had heard that It had bad reviews. I saw some clips with Alan Cummings Loki and Bob Hoskins Thorand I thought they were ridiculous compared to Tom Hiddleson's Loki and Anthony Hopkin's Odin which were much more superior.

3. Add lame puns

what do you think?

I'd laugh if that idea ever came to fruition.......

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 1:46 am

I don't know about Thor and his comics but is there any room for a villain we can put in that uses copious amounts of puns to save the movie from being absolutely horrible? Oh wait..you want to make Thor worse.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 2:16 am

NeueZiel wrote:
I don't know about Thor and his comics but is there any room for a villain we can put in that uses copious amounts of puns to save the movie from being absolutely horrible? Oh wait..you want to make Thor worse.

Agree. The inexplicable casting of cheeseball Arnie as Mr Freeze is the only reason I like that movie.

VHAT KILLED DE DINOSAYUORZ?

DE AAIZZE EGE!

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 5:18 am

NeueZiel wrote:

I would never want Thor to be ruined.

crmoore
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 12:50 pm

They have an Asgardian Express credit card.

*launches into a rage screaming A THOR CREDIT CARD?!?!?!*

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 5:33 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:

3. Add lame puns

what do you think?

Maybe get Joel Schumacher to direct? He's one reason Batman Forever and Batman & Robin both sucked.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 8:07 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:

3. Add lame puns

what do you think?

Maybe get Joel Schumacher to direct? He's one reason Batman Forever and Batman & Robin both sucked.

Also get Laurence Guterman to direct Thor.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 8:15 am

crmoore wrote:
They have an Asgardian Express credit card.

*launches into a rage screaming A THOR CREDIT CARD?!?!?!*

They can use a joke along the lines of "Charge it", and he has to say "Its Hammer Time" at least once in the movie.