Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ripcity
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jul 2012, 2:52 am

but don't always charge me full price for my coffiee.
I go to this coffiee place near my home probbly at least once a week. I think it's a family owned and run place. Anyways When I inter act with two of the younger workers, who are probbly in their 20's. I sometimes get the sense that they are laughing at me not with me. It dose not really bother me. Over the years I've become less sentive to minor things, or I have at least learned to pretend things don't bother me. In other words I'm still senstive to things, and still don't like being made fun of. I just act more maturely.
You might be wondering why I keep going back? First off the coffie is really good and strong. Secondly They often charge me less than full price for my coffie and what ever food I might be getting.
It's totaly possible that I'm over senstive. I do have trust issues. I'm not looking for answers. I just wanted to vent.

LadybugS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2012, 7:44 am

I'm sorry that you feel that way. If they are truly laughing at you, that's highly unprofessional not to mention very rude and someone needs to do something about it - you can't have a successful business if two employees are going to be laughing at customers. I hope that they aren't laughing at you, though.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough... God knows we're worth it"