Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

26 Nov 2006, 11:36 pm

yep sure do. I don't eat a big meal usually.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 7:51 am

If left to myself I would probably eat the same thing everyday. When I go out I get the same thing almost every time. At home My wife varies things a bit

jimservo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 5:11 pm

I don't eat many different things.

Arch101
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Nov 2006, 10:16 pm

I would eat tuna fish all the time for every meal. Fortunately, I force myself to cook various meats, eat oatmeal for breakfast, and try things. I ate tuna fish and macaroni for lunch every day for 11 years. However, it feels veery satisfying to sucessfully prepare an elaborate dinner and that feeling of accomplishment is worth bending my rule. However, when depressed I will fall back into the tuna thing for weeks.

novawake
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Nov 2006, 11:41 pm

I always tend to eat the same things. I think pizza makes up like 2/3 of what I eat. The rest will probably be a meat of some kind, chicken or beef. I'll eat salads sometimes... basically anything bland is ok. The exception is something that is very hot, but only a bland hot(like purely hot with no "spice". Most things will bother my stomach, so if I get daring, my stomach will have problems...

I don't think I really like eating alot, maybe that's why I'm so picky. I'm terribly underweight. I'm like 115lbs and 6ft 1in.... If I can't find something I want to eat, I usually won't... The worst part is I probably won't even notice I didn't eat.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 7:35 am

I started a thread called 'This week, I have been mostly eating....' a few pages back, which was basically about this! I eat a limited diet because I usually can't be bothered to eat, it just seems like hassle, so I have to eat whatever I find tempting, which changes from time to time and then sticks, if you see what I mean. I always used to have wholewheat toast and peanut butter for breakfast, but then I went on holiday and came back and couldn't eat that any more for some reason! I started eating white rolls with butter and jam. Now I eat little pancakes with butter. The rest of the day I will have more pancakes, pieces of chicken (strictly on their own), macaroni cheese (usually only half a portion - I have only a small appetite), or sometimes cauliflower cheese. I am waiting with interest to see what food substance I next develop a 'thing' for! :lol:

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 9:00 am

nearly always chicken.

Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2006, 9:14 am

When i was young I would only eat, marmite, egg, chicken, white bread and plain or salt and vinger hula-hoops.

shettie
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Nov 2006, 2:51 pm

I drink water or hot chocolate and I don't like meat/fish, raw milk, fruit, nuts, but I do eat vegetables except peppers and I like puddings more than main meals - cake and custard that kind of thing :)

Belfast
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 5:03 pm

Veresae wrote:
GAAA, I HATE MOST FOOD. There's a few things I eat and that's it, and even then I get sick of a lot of it, or it's only appealing at certain times. ("I'm not in the mood for that now. It's too hot to eat that. It's too strong, I want something bland right now." etc.) Every day just finding and eating something that I'm not sick of is a chore. Unless my mom cooks something wonderful on a special occasion, then I find eating a hassle--a biological necessity that I wish I didn't have to do.

I've been "picky/finicky" since age 2. It's 31 yrs. later & I'm still the same. The few things I eat shift over time, but remain within narrow range of characteristics. Also, manufacturers are always discontinuing products (such as tea or cookies), usually the single flavor/variety/brand that I can tolerate (or am addicted to & "live on" this one food). I'm sorta' like a koala or panda, who lives on eucalyptus or bamboo-it's hard to meet my needs for nutrition/fuel/intake bc. of my limited diet. "The princess & the pea"-except I'm not a princess & peas are okay (though not other vegetables).
scrulie wrote:
I started a thread called 'This week, I have been mostly eating....' a few pages back, which was basically about this! I eat a limited diet because I usually can't be bothered to eat, it just seems like hassle, so I have to eat whatever I find tempting, which changes from time to time and then sticks, if you see what I mean.

Many common popular foods are repulsive to me-never ate pizza, for instance. I crave sugar, salt, and butter. Beyond that, I eat beef: custom-ground according to my specifications as to texture, and chicken:only select skinless breast white meat, minus all the veins & uglies. White rice, pasta, white bread, crackers, white cake w/chocolate frosting only (no chocolate cake, no white frosting). I'll only eat particular brands of different items-for instance, Country Kitchen english muffins-because I like theirs better than any others I've tried. Hannaford store brand (but not Price Chopper store brand) egg noodles, extra wide ones-because I notice a difference & it matters when food quality is disappointing.

willow
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 6:19 pm

Enigmatic wrote:
solid wrote:
but why drink perrier its mank

Softdrinks give me headaches and stain my teeth; Perrier beats plain regular water, on the otherhand.

It's grown on me.

what does "mank" mean? gross?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 6:23 pm

In English slang it tends to mean dirty or otherwise disagreeable. So if I said that was a manky T-shirt it would usually mean it's not a very nice T-shirt. ;)

tdbrown82
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Nov 2006, 6:30 pm

I eat a lot of chicken and I don't like seafood. I don't like ketchup either, but I like BBQ sauce. I eat too much junk food as well.

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2006, 6:38 pm

willow wrote:
Enigmatic wrote:
solid wrote:
but why drink perrier its mank

Softdrinks give me headaches and stain my teeth; Perrier beats plain regular water, on the otherhand.

It's grown on me.

what does "mank" mean? gross?

rank,gross,sick,nasty,vile,or my personal favorit BLEAAAAAAAH!! !