Man opens up fire on 12 in theater COLORODO - illuminati?

Page 1 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

Lord_Gareth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jul 2012, 10:17 am

Okay....so what does this have to do with the Illuminati? Assuming for a moment that the group didn't die off as all historical evidence indicates, what could they possibly gain by the random shooting of these patrons?

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:32 am

Well their goal is to create a terrorist police state with martial law like in Nazi Germany, except for JEWS it's TERRORISM and of course their main goal is to destroy Jerusualum. The Dark Knight Rising is a recently made series of MOVIES even though the name has been around for years. The KNIGHT is referring to the KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR. The man shot 12 people. the number 12 is an occultist number as in 12/21/12 the day of singularity, or disconnection, ascension and or dark rising and opening of the underworld. Soon the catholic priest will be heavily involved in politics. This is all to stop people from leaving their houses, and so they can begin sending out more police, and the military, and to take away the means of citizens to defend themselves from the military when they "act out of line" or more appropriately display signs of terrorism. But what will be classified as terrorism? Swearing in public? Garage sales? Living off the grid? Speaking about the illuminati? Game over.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:36 am

*rubs temples*

i think you should consider listening to what people have said to you(in the movie section), most of them do so more out of wanting to help than anything else.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:40 am

Ok. I'm crazy? But Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura isn't? I think I realized this at the same time they did

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:47 am

i never said you were crazy, nor implied it.

we ourselves have a great control over just how far we allow certain things to affect us, sometimes that control slips and we need a helpfull nudge to get on track again.
i have been there myself.

the first thing to do is to find out how big of an incentive these people have to continue doign what they do despite actual fact, in the case of a man like alex jones that incentive is pretty large, provdiging him with a steady stream of money and a large following of people willing to believe anything he says.
that in itself should start alarm bells.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

incentive?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT INCENTIVE THE ILLUMINATI HAVE?! David Rockefeller is quoted saying "My goal is to create a one world government" The catholic preist will be given full control over the world and the banks will rule. Their incentive is quoted from Aaron Russo in an interview on youtube as saying "They want the bankers to rule the world. They want the elite to rule the world"

Why do you think these aliens are here? They're in BC!

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

WhiteWidow wrote:
Well their goal is to create a terrorist police state with martial law like in Nazi Germany, except for JEWS it's TERRORISM and of course their main goal is to destroy Jerusualum. The Dark Knight Rising is a recently made series of MOVIES even though the name has been around for years. The KNIGHT is referring to the KNIGHTS OF TEMPLAR. The man shot 12 people. the number 12 is an occultist number as in 12/21/12 the day of singularity, or disconnection, ascension and or dark rising and opening of the underworld. Soon the catholic priest will be heavily involved in politics. This is all to stop people from leaving their houses, and so they can begin sending out more police, and the military, and to take away the means of citizens to defend themselves from the military when they "act out of line" or more appropriately display signs of terrorism. But what will be classified as terrorism? Swearing in public? Garage sales? Living off the grid? Speaking about the illuminati? Game over.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

WhiteWidow wrote:
incentive?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT INCENTIVE THE ILLUMINATI HAVE?! David Rockefeller is quoted saying "My goal is to create a one world government" The catholic preist will be given full control over the world and the banks will rule. Their incentive is quoted from Aaron Russo in an interview on youtube as saying "They want the bankers to rule the world. They want the elite to rule the world"

Why do you think these aliens are here? They're in BC!

listen believe what you want to,
at this point i dont think there is anything any of us on here can actually do to make you realize that not everything is part of a conspiracy and that is the issue.

i havent even talked about the possiblity of anything you have said, only the manner in which you present yourself, something that usually is an indicator of a persons mental state and what they do to keep it in check.

also you always verify the information before you try verifying anything you base on that information.

Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:06 am

Lord_Gareth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jul 2012, 11:09 am

Look, attempting to take over the world is expensive. Really, really expensive - and this is keeping in mind that bullets (21 cents USD) are cheaper than gumballs (25 cents USD) the majority of the time. If there was some kind of global conspiracy by the Illuminati - no, scratch that. If there was ANY kind of global conspiracy AT ALL - it wouldn't be able to fund such clumsy and poorly thought-out tactics as this. Religious motivation or no religious motivation, this kind of assault is simply pointless from the point of view of effecting change - either positive or negative.

So assuming for a moment that the Illuminati exist, I will make this statement: to have survived and remained secret for this long, they are much too intelligent to expend their energy on clumsy flailings like this theater attack would represent. I submit an alternate theory: the gunman is mentally insane (and probably in need of treatment) and may have been the victim of vicious abuse. It doesn't excuse his actions, of course, but it's a much more plausible explanation.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

Lord_Gareth wrote:
I submit an alternate theory: the gunman is mentally insane (and probably in need of treatment) and may have been the victim of vicious abuse. It doesn't excuse his actions, of course, but it's a much more plausible explanation.

+1

Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

Lord_Gareth wrote:
I submit an alternate theory: the gunman is mentally insane (and probably in need of treatment) and may have been the victim of vicious abuse. It doesn't excuse his actions, of course, but it's a much more plausible explanation.

By mentally insane... do you mean under the effects of reptilian mind control?

Lord_Gareth
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jul 2012, 11:35 am

Burzum wrote:
Lord_Gareth wrote:

By mentally insane... do you mean under the effects of reptilian mind control?

No. Protozoan mind control. Those single-celled killers are vicious, I tell ya!

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 12:16 pm

Lord_Gareth wrote:
I submit an alternate theory: the gunman is mentally insane

I know someone who is more insane. Good thing he doesn't possess any firearms.

JWC
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm

WhiteWidow wrote:

We know who you are. And we're coming for you.