What's the creepiest thing a person has ever done to you?

Page 1 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 10:49 am

Or said to you?

I used to get hit on by an unique looking gay guy with his fat belly sticking out his girly unfitting t-shirt hopping towards me and singing barbie songs to himself, he did "mmmmmmmmmhhhh" while looking at me and then blew a kiss towards me (like they do in the fairytales) when I was walking around the beach in portugal together with my parents 5 or 6 years ago. My mum told me I must be high-status lol.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:06 am

This weird dude came into my store and was looking at me the whole time I was working. He bought a whole bunch of stuff, left, then came back in and asked me if I was bisexual. I was like "no" then he said "well I thought you were interested in me like I am in you, you kept looking at me the whole time" and kept continuing to hit on me until the manager came back up front. But really, this guy was really intimidating so I was watching him because something about him didn't seem right.

I seem to get hit on by old ladies and gay guys all the time. If only it was women my age. -_-

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

"You're mine forever" 8O

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:22 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
"You're mine forever" 8O

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please elaborate.

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:22 am

When I was 11 years-old I was invited to the birthday party of a classmate I liked. In there party there was a pack of 3 boys who were looking at me, signaling at me, and sending kisses in my direction. I didn't pay attention because I didn't like the guys. Around 7:00 pm it was time to go home. My classmate lived near my house, so I was going home alone, walking. I started walking home and after a while I noticed somebody was following me. It was the 3 guys from the party. I tried to walk fast and not to look back, but after a while I noticed they were getting closer. I panicked and started to run. They followed me, but didn't get me. I do not know what they intended, but I was completely scared. Thank God I never saw those boys again.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:25 am

"Dance with me, I dont bite"

It was an odd phrase from someone that was twice my age but eventually I did dance with her and it wasnt as bad as I thought itd be(we laughed a bit, kept talking for a while later).

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:27 am

Uprising wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
"You're mine forever" 8O

Please elaborate.

"No one's gonna take you away from me!" I think that is elaborate enough :)

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

JanuaryMan wrote:
Uprising wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
"You're mine forever" 8O

Please elaborate.

How did the person look?

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

Uprising wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
Uprising wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
"You're mine forever" 8O

Please elaborate.

How did the person look?

If you mean how she looked when she said it..a little too enthusiastic. I think it was meant to be a joke but it kinda failed!

Zinnel
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2012, 11:43 am

I once was playing tag with some friends when i was 12.

One of my friends brought along this new girl and we let her join in.

When it was her turn to be "it". She chased me down manage to tackle me to the ground and bit me hard in the neck drawing blood. She then looked me in the eyes with this creepy grin told me I "taste like a cookie" and after that she spent the next few weeks insisting we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

It was all very creepy :(

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:45 am

Zinnel wrote:

When it was her turn to be "it". She chased me down manage to tackle me to the ground and bit me hard in the neck drawing blood. She then looked me in the eyes with this creepy grin told me I "taste like a cookie" and after that she spent the next few weeks insisting we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

I read the "you taste like a cookie" part in Ralph Wiggum's voice. VERY creepy. :?

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:46 am

Had a stalker. Caught him watching me getting dressed through a small opening in my window blinds. God knows how many times he did it before I caught him.

And it feels pretty soft to me. 

Modest Mouse - The View

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:51 am

Zinnel wrote:

Aww, that's cute :lol:

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

there was a cat murdered near my junior high school everyone was sneaking out of the school yard to take peaks at it. it turns out it was the stray cat i made freinds with the day before on my wayto the bus stop. well this kid who was bullying me all year saw how freaked i was by the cat and told me with a smile on his face that he killed the cat 8O i dont know whether he did or not but that freaked me out.

KaminariNoKage
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jul 2012, 11:54 am

There are a few.

Early in high school was this guy who came up, stood almost right next to me, and started singing this song (I think it was a love song or something). He asked if I had ever heard it before. I said no. He said "oh" then went away. Not creepy, just confused - I am male.

Second was this girl who decided to show me the color of her underwear and yanked it right up out of her shorts. I kind of jumped and spun around as fast as I could. She found the reaction to be amusing, so she a couple similar variations later that week.

Third was when my mother kind of tackled me in an attempt to get a hug. We were on the ground wrestling. I locked myself in the bathroom when I managed to escape.

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 11:58 am

Once, when I was about ten years old, a girl walked up to me and pulled down her pants. I ran into a nearby room with a friend of mine and we locked ourselves in there until she had left the area. Rather disturbing, and we had to put pressure on the door to keep her from coming in. Luckily, I haven't seen her in over eight years.