Obessession with video games classic rock and women in jeans

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

mate1989
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2012, 12:37 am

This sounds weird but i always love to talk about video games and have a hard time talking about other things. It just something i have done my whole life, and it is very fun to me. It is my source of entertainment coping mechanism and stress reliever. I cannot help that I am into it and I make sure to control my time on it because I make sure it is not an addiction. It is frustrating when people say I am addicted when I know I am not. I also love music that is older than me and that not alot of people listen to. I do not like alot of new music it just does not have the rhythm that classic rock music does and country. It is hard to talk to people about music because I do not know alot of new groups or the in and popular music. I also have a crazy fascination for women wearing jeans and it has been that way for a while what is weird is when it is certain brands of jeans like lee levi hollister regular and american eagle jeans. I do not understand why i guess certain brands of jeans fit different on women and makes their butt look better it feels weird. I also think that they sometimes wear certian brands of jeans more to some places than others.

If anyone wants to talk to me about anything message me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

I'm also obsessed with those things.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2012, 2:22 am

I'm not a fan of today's music either, and a lot of rock music I like was from before I was born.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2012, 12:09 pm

mate1989 wrote:
This sounds weird but i always love to talk about video games and have a hard time talking about other things. It just something i have done my whole life, and it is very fun to me. It is my source of entertainment coping mechanism and stress reliever. I cannot help that I am into it and I make sure to control my time on it because I make sure it is not an addiction. It is frustrating when people say I am addicted when I know I am not. I also love music that is older than me and that not alot of people listen to. I do not like alot of new music it just does not have the rhythm that classic rock music does and country. It is hard to talk to people about music because I do not know alot of new groups or the in and popular music. I also have a crazy fascination for women wearing jeans and it has been that way for a while what is weird is when it is certain brands of jeans like lee levi hollister regular and american eagle jeans. I do not understand why i guess certain brands of jeans fit different on women and makes their butt look better it feels weird. I also think that they sometimes wear certian brands of jeans more to some places than others.

If anyone wants to talk to me about anything message me.

Wow that's the most obscure interest I've come across so far.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2012, 5:04 pm

More a fetish than an interest perhaps?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2012, 6:32 pm

Keeno wrote:
More a fetish than an interest perhaps?

That's what I was thinking. The part where the OP said it made them "feel weird" is a pretty good indicator.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

Isn't this what most guys (I don't know if you're a guy or gal) obsess over?